The Lounge

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey guys, we've had a hectic weekend. Added a few new guys and had one leave. Here's a recap.

oBUCKNUTo has joined as the Redskins
Jbek has joined as the Cardinals
Gubber227 has joined as the Saints
Doubles has decided to retire

Jbek is a referral from Spayer419 and comes from a good sim background and should be a quality addition. Gubber is also in our Xbox league and is eager to do what he can to fit in and help us grow. Bucknut has a sim background as well and has shown a commitment to improving his sim game as well. All three should be great additions to the league!

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I'm posting this for 2 reasons 1 so y'all can laugh at me and the other just Incase someone is as dumb as I am.

I have been doing my weekly game prep wrong every week for 2 years. I have been giving my xp to my top 6 rated players. When I should have been unchecking the box and handpicking them as I only get 6 played as its not the whole team

Last edited:

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
I'm posting this for 2 reasons 1 so y'all can laugh at me and the other just Incase someone is as dumb as I am.

I have been doing my weekly scouting wrong every week for 2 years. I have been giving my xp to my top 6 rated players. When I should have been unchecking the box and handpicking them as I only get 6 played as its not the whole team
You mean your game prep?

Jbek

Contributor
It's all about the in game drills. They take longer but are the best way to develop players fast. For instance, you could use all 60 hours on 3 different drills (all cost 20 hours each) with the same player and gain up to 348 xp or like 15 confidence if you score a 100%. Potentially up to 1000 xp for a player in one week. But I think if you repeat the same drills frequently they start to reward less xp... You gotta let them refresh a bit, I suspect. No worries, everyone could use a little xp!!!