The Lounge

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Come in, grab a drink and put your feet up.

The Lounge.png

In the lounge you can discuss anything and everything. Talk about the league, Madden, women, sports...whatever is on your mind. Don't be shy either. There are plenty of opinions to go around ;)

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I wasn't sure where to put this and didn't want ot clutter up the twitch handles thread. But I've been watching some of the games on twitch and caugh the 4th quarter of pack's game last night. I thought it was really enjoyable with how it was laid out. He had his mic on and was talking about the play and strategy etc. He was also replying to me and caddy when we said stuff. I just thought that way was way more enjoyable to the people watching then just hearing the madden team announcing. What do most people do during the games once the season starts?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yeah it will depend on the individual. pack1797 and I talked about trying to get guys more involved in the streams while playing and for those who want to, it would be great. Others, myself included most likely, prefer to focus in on the game. So some guys will probably be more entertaining than others. But we will have the red zone and live play by play games so hopefully that will add to the experience as well.

Last edited: