Browns - Tex (playoff disconnected)
Broncos - imperfect
Chargers - Glen
Broncos - imperfect

After the steelers game I got 2 CPU games and then Bears and colts

So the Titans are going 9-7 this year is what you are saying? :p

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Hey Guys as everyone has noticed I have been quiet the last several days and still likely will be for a day or two. So I thought I would explain why.

Some of you know in general about my job and despite me being on the site during work hours it is really stressful and even more so the last 2 weeks. Also my social life usually has its ups and downs and that's taken more of my time as of late. Also I have a birthday coming up (34) so that's gotten me a little down in the dumps.

From the madden side I started out the first few years hoping to win and now I am at a place where I expect to win. That of course makes the losses hurt more. My last 19 regular/post season season games have just been brutal with 15 of those coming against smart user owners where I had to bring my A game just to have a chance to win.

As a Christian I felt like I needed to rest for a few days from madden and the site as I didn't like the person I was becoming when I would lose. I don't like where I am at now as when I lose a game it effects me for 24 hours and ruins my day. I have been praying about this and hope over time when I lose it will not bother me as much.

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
keeping you in my prayers georgia. Thats why i left last year. I didnt like what the losing did to me. I understand its just a a game but we put alot of time into it. My holes in my wall remind me to take a step back a realize its okay. God bless buddy

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
It's great to get into your teams and be competitive and want to win. There has to be a bigger meaning to the games though. 31 teams go home empty handed every year. Enjoy the process and the people and the content. Winning is great but I think you lose everything that is great about this thing if that's the only thing you allow to make you happy :)