Madden 17 News and Info

majesty95

Admin
Staff member

woodsmall12

All-Star
I had not seen that. Glad they worked on man defense too. Overall everything is looking great! Can't wait to get to Madden 17 and hopefully be able to do away with some of the restrictions and let guys get creative!

You gonna get your hands on it early out west?? Trip paid for yet?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Man, they were dropping blogs like crazy and now nothing... Not sure if this was by design from EA marketing but kinda sucks. Why drop all of this content, get everyone fired up and then leave them hanging for two weeks? Rex has said there are 5 more blogs awaiting release so kind of weird...

woodsmall12

All-Star
https://amp.twimg.com/v/1bc0c09a-fab9-466e-9371-a6b242bcbd39

Saw this posted on Twitter ... Lots of chatter abt how tight the coverage is now especially on the TE corner route ... Even Greg Olsen doesn't get the separation that most TEs normally do ... Then again it's a controlled video clip lol

Like seeing the LT ride out the DE too

Notice Cam's shows ... Under Armor

Another item of note: noticed the WR on the far right labeled B ... His icon does not pop up immediately like the slot receivers on both plays ... Looks like he is running a streak or on the second play possibly a stutter step then streak ... Either way the icon pops up way after everyone else ... Can this be due to the route he is running? The DB coverage rating? Could definitely impact how we pass the ball this year tho

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I mentioned this in the video I just made. I think coverage is going to be much tighter and guys are going to have to be more diverse in their play calling to get guys open. I'm worried it may actually be a little too difficult for most which may make them nerf it a little :confused: Will have to wait and see. But am I very excited about guys not being able to hit corners and 4 verts over and over for cheap chain movers.

Gubber227

Starter
Seems like lretty basic stuff. Interested in seeing how the pylon cam looks. They have a CFM blog coming out today to dont they?