Madden 17 News and Info

woodsmall12

All-Star
Found this one from simFBallCritic w Clint ... Some good info yet again

- Body weight will factor into the OL DL battles ... This is awesome and now everyone will chase the largest most obese linemen out there lol

- Love this quote 'common sense is the hardest thing to build' in terms of logic

- Strip sacks should be cool but u can only convert them from behind at this point

majesty95

Admin
Staff member

kutsch47

Contributor
I agree 100%. My hope is that if they're focusing on attention to detail with the aesthetics of the game, that they're also doing the same with the gameplay/franchise. I believe they are, but I've been fooled before.

kutsch47

Contributor
Any new info come out over the weekend or any news expected to come out soon? Been out of the loop a little bit over the holiday weekend.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Any new info come out over the weekend or any news expected to come out soon? Been out of the loop a little bit over the holiday weekend.

Not really. There was an equipment blog but that's about it. I don't expect anything else until the ratings which will probably start early August.

woodsmall12

All-Star
Updated the list of features this year with equipment and the recently announced formation subs.

Interesting how Rex mentioned in that interview that they hope the nanos and stuff of that nature is gone so the game can be competitive / strategic instead of just fun ... In reference to esports he said that is how it has to be

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Interesting how Rex mentioned in that interview that they hope the nanos and stuff of that nature is gone so the game can be competitive / strategic instead of just fun ... In reference to esports he said that is how it has to be

Yeah I was really excited listening to that interview. They seem really set on growing into esports and making the game look and feel as real as possible because of that.

I feel as if EA has put in tremendous time looking at and working with all aspects of the game including adding at least a few of the features that have been most requested by players of madden with the upcoming version . As I watch the trailers and read information from the EA development team and other reliable sources I feel as if EA wants to get it right from day 1 with Madden 17 after the last few years of flaws and patches early on to fix the game.

I am no way a programmer but can only imagine the work load that goes into making a game as realistic as Madden is already and the thousands upon thousands of coding jobs that go into improving and adding into each subsequent edition of the game. This has to be a very challenging task to get the game as near perfect as possible upon release.

I do believe that the development team has taken this challenge to task and is working dilligently to prove to us the consumer of this game and to themselves that they can get it right and establish EA as the top game maker. I hope that the game will be released as near perfect as possible this year and that no patches will need to be made to it right out of the box. But if we do have a few issues , I do understand how technologically challenged this task is each season and will balance my frustration on a potential for some bugs with the fact of how difficult it has to be to produce such a product.