Madden 17 News and Info

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Had not seen the hurdle yet. Doesn't show me much more than what we've seen in the past. I actually thought the juke looked a little too overdone but that could just be in the video. Have to see it in game.

Burns

Hall of Famer
Definitely. I know they play the games on rookie just to get the best highlight. Odds of juking that many guys like Doug Martin did are probably lower. It's all about hype with these things.

On another note. I love the new scoreboard

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I was waiting for you to post those. Lol. The zone defense is really going to put an emphasis on strategy on both sides of the ball. The defense tries to take away what they think the offense is doing and the offense tries to set up the defense and capitalize by changing gears. Exactly how football should be played!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I've loved everything we've heard so far. We just really need the franchise blog now :D

Oh yeah! I can't wait for that. Hopefully next week. If it's as crazy as this, man, it's going to be awesome!

I love it bc anyone that says madden is just a roster update is just a compete ding dong now. They've blown it out the park so far.

Burns

Hall of Famer
Oh yeah! I can't wait for that. Hopefully next week. If it's as crazy as this, man, it's going to be awesome!

I love it bc anyone that says madden is just a roster update is just a compete ding dong now. They've blown it out the park so far.

I know they said the franchise one will be in the next week or two.

woodsmall12

All-Star
They need to come up w an app ... That thing would be solid gold ... Even tho I would often get on their website on my phone it was cumbersome ... Let me do all my managerial stuff, transactions, etc w ease by giving me an app!

Burns

Hall of Famer
They need to come up w an app ... That thing would be solid gold ... Even tho I would often get on their website on my phone it was cumbersome ... Let me do all my managerial stuff, transactions, etc w ease by giving me an app!

Seriously. Its 2016. They need to at least update their website. That thing is garbage

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Oh for sure. But can you imagine how much easier managing the league would be if there was a functional website? I'm just saying it's something they should work towards in the future :D

I question whether they will though with Daddy Leagues. What's the payoff? Unless they were going to pull that from him and do it themselves I think it's just dev cost that they feel they don't need. But maybe after all of the changes are done and the game works the way we all want they will look at it. Even if they had more open APIs so DL could add more functionality it would be nice

woodsmall12

All-Star
Just read those two blogs ... Lots of good stuff, most of which seem to be the lil things but it's all adding up to be great

- sky punt or backspin! Abt time they give us an option!
- DBs now get options on how to defend a pass
- only select receivers get Agg catch ... Smart!
- eager to see the organic physics in relation to how the ball will bounce based off momentum ... Gone are these wonky catches thru a defenders body parts