IID3LTAII

Prospect
Name: Ky
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: iLD3LTALi
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): M-F after 4. Any time weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? 16, 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) 3 months
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No, but I'm over the cheesy style of regular online so I'm dying to play sim leagues
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because I love sim style football.

justoschild

Prospect
Matthew Lopez
35 years old
PS4
CreepyWink69
Central
As of now, morning's . . Will let you know if work hours change . .
Madden 16
Until the new one comes out . .
Yes, once . . I believe it was called PDFL on Madden 15 . .
I'm cuz I love to play, not talk . . I think I can bring some competition and looking for great challenges . . I'm a gracious winner and i can handle losing no problem . .

xZodiac10

Contributor
Jayson Peterson
Xbox One
GT - xZodiac10
Central
-Usually anytime after 3pm on the weekdays, and anytime on the weekends.
-Madden 16.
-I play all year until the next release.
-I have never played in a sim lg before.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I think that I should be considered for Madden leagues because I am an active user who really enjoys the game. I'm a big fan of trying to make the game as realistic as possible which is why a sim lg would be perfect for me. I have a lot of madden experience from playing over the years, so I will stay competitive.

Jandy

Contributor
Name: Jandy
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Jandyyy
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): Evenings during the week are best

What was the last Madden game that you played? Hmm it's been a while...probably Madden 2010? I've been part of a long-running NCAA dynasty for the past 5 years (Chompions League on TSO). While my Madden experience is limited, I understand the principles behind SIM football
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) NCAA has always been a long-term commitment for me, and I hope that a new Madden league will be the same
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? NCAA football for about 10 seasons per release. This was done alongside two of your site members, Spayer419 and Glen Cieske
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a competitive, SIM player that's looking to find a home in a great league. I think the aforementioned members can vouch for me

I have to say, I tuned in to the VIP League Twitch broadcast last night and was blown away. Great, professional announcers and an impressive presentation.

Spayer419

Starter
Name: Jandy
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Jandyyy
Typical availability (for games): Evenings during the week are best

What was the last Madden game that you played? Hmm it's been a while...probably Madden 2010? I've been part of a long-running NCAA dynasty for the past 5 years (Chompions League on TSO). While my Madden experience is limited, I understand the principles behind SIM football
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) NCAA has always been a long-term commitment for me, and I hope that a new Madden league will be the same
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? NCAA football for about 10 seasons per release. This was done alongside two of your site members, Spayer419 and Glen Cieske
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a competitive, SIM player that's looking to find a home in a great league. I think the aforementioned members can vouch for me

I have to say, I tuned in to the VIP League Twitch broadcast last night and was blown away. Great, professional announcers and an impressive presentation.

majesty95 pack1797 I can vow for John, he's a good SIM player and would be a great addition for the VIP league. We spoke yesterday about him taking over the Texans. Our hope is he can manage the front office (progression and scouting) for the remainder of season 1 and then jump into full swing in the offseason

CSG113

Prospect
Please respond with all information listed in the first post to be considered for a league. Thanks
Name: Corey Grace
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Seattle206SB
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): Afternoon/Evenings
What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No, I have not played in a league before
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I enjoy competition and I want to increase my level of play and knowledge in the Madden community. My brothers have done leagues when I was younger and inexperienced so I'm ready to play, learn, and have fun.

Philipfly

Prospect
Name Philip
Age 24
Xbox 1
Gamer tag R II Z E 23
Any league that makes it as real
Central time fort hood just moved there from fort Gordon
I'm off on weekends
And I get off of duty at 5 pm
I have played in many different nba leagues and madden I just love sports
Thank for thanking your time in reading this hope to be able to join a league soon

Philipfly

Prospect
Name:phiip Edgerton
System (Xbox One
Xbox GT R II Z E 23
Time Zone: central fort hood Texas
Typical availability (for games):
After 6 pm ct and all day on weekend I'm in the army so that's when I'm available but try make me as much time just write me and I'll give u info if I'm any other time available I will work with anyone
What was the last Madden game that you played?Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)All year long
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?1 and that nba 2k

Name: Tyler Smith
System: Xbox One
GT: BobbumManLovesU
Time Zone: Central (Minnesota)
Typical Availability: Early Mornings and any afternoon or weekend
What was the last Madden game that you played? I've owned every Madden since Madden 01.
How long do you typically play Madden for? All year round
Have you ever played in a league before? I have played in 3 Madden leagues on PS4 (I just recently switched back to xbox from playstation). I played also in a fifa league, an mlb the show league, and a nba 2k league.

adamwhite960

Prospect
Name: Adam White
System Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: whitemike5658
Typical availability (for games): Nights/weekends.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Current
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until NFL free agency/draft makes me not want to play with old rosters. But in a league that wouldn't affect anything, thus why I am looking for a league.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I dabbled in a couple that I found on Xbox live but found the members to be too juvenile. I would like a competitive league and don't get me wrong, I like some smack talk, but I also respect a certain level of maturity towards eachother.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Football is my life. Madden is the only way for me to play. I am too old for organized ball, and I played flag football until I felt it too dangerous given the fact that I depend on my legs for income. I would be completely obsessed, I enjoy talking trades. I would rank my skill level at All-Pro, but I have managed to beat the computer a couple times on All-Madden, though I usually can't. I would love a league and I would love to manage a team. Thanks. I really hope to get rocking as soon as possible.

ryderk13

Prospect
Name:Ryan Koller
System (Xbox One or PS4):Xbox one
Xbox GT or PSN ID:Ryderk13
Time Zone:Eastern, North American
Typical availability (for games):
After 4 monday through friday, anytime for the weekends
What was the last Madden game that you played? Last years
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I Play madden till the next one is released
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?No
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because i play madden probably 40 hrs a week, I'm a diehard madden player, with fantasy football and madden out, best time of year

Name: Mark
System (Xbox One or PS4): X1
Xbox GT or PSN ID: (X1) LethalNtention
Typical availability (for games): 9pm to Midnight

What was the last Madden game that you played? Played in leagues for a very long time. Still playing.
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until Next Release (I own it and 1-2 other games during that time.)
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, multiple Madden Leagues (Sim Style Only). Helped write some of the rules in some of the leagues.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Hardcore Sim Player... win or lose. I mix up my offense and defense. Rarely calling offensive plays more than twice in a game. I good enough to win some and bad enough to lose some. But either way... I just want fun Sim Style Games vs Good Sim Players.

Name: Michael Schnieder
System (Xbox One or PS4):
Xbox GT or PSN ID:
Typical availability (for games): 3:00 - 11:00 P.M. on weekdays, All day on weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, played in multiple money leagues and like 3 leagues just for fun.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I should be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 sports because I'm a competitive player, know how to win, and play football myself so I Know a lot about the game. I dont quit, I accept my loses for what they are and worry about my next game, and/or season.

Mountainman101

Prospect
Name:Brad McGraw
System (Xbox One or PS4):ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID:mountainman101
Time Zone:eastern
Typical availability (for games):evening after 9pm eastern

What was the last Madden game that you played?madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?just leagues with friends. Probably 25 seasons
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?i love to play the game

Derrickg525

Contributor
Name: Derrick
System (Xbox One or PS4): ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: silentattack25
Time Zone: pst
Typical availability (for games): usually always on

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until the next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've been in a lot of leagues I have left due to horrible commissioners & due to leagues saying they were sim but weren't. I am and have been in two lgs consistently since madden 15 named DCA& OGPN which I also co-commish

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I have been looking for a sim lg with people willing to go the extra mile for the lg. Would love to make articles about my team and build a team with a great core of guys. I'm also as sim as they come I saw the mixing up the pass rule and knew I had to join .

walley148

Prospect
Name: Ray
system: Xbox one
GT: Chub Magnet
Time zone: pst
typical availability: currently enrolled in school, available any day after 3:30est, free on weekends.

what was the last madden game you played? Madden 16

How long do you typically play a madden release for? Always until the next release

Have you ever played in a league before? Yes, but only in a league with a handful of friends. Never in one of this magnitude.

Why should you be considered for PX1? I am a dedicated user. I will always be able to play my games. My game isn't madden cheese, i am a sim player who truly understands the term. The league seems to be a great environment and i know i can contribute to the forum greatly by adding content like team articles and adding whatever i can to this community.

GamerRef

Prospect
Name:Dennis G
System (Xbox One or PS4):pS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID:MadCatChris
Time Zone:pST
Typical availability (for games):Evenings Sunday Thru Friday

What was the last Madden game that you played?16 and 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)Next Rekease
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?My Own House League
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Im a Huge football fan who just wants good clean competition. I am also a HS sports Ref so sportsmanship is big for me. I am Very active and true to my Broncos. Choosing me for your league will not be a mistake. I Win and lose with dignity.

Mogriffjr

Prospect
Name: Maurice
System: PS4
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability: evenings from 7:30 pm-1:30 am

What was the last Madden game that you played? Currently playing Madden 16 and played the last 3 releases.
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)- I play as long as the leagues i'm in play...usually it lasts until the next release.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes I have, played on some other websites (TSO) which are dedicated to playing sim football so I'm not new to the community.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I came across the league via a link and saw the presentation of the league with commentators which gave it a fresh look. I'm all about playing and having fun, and it looks like an awesome experience. I've played in tons of sim leagues dating back to the old madden days and when maddenmania was a website in existence lol. Either way, I figured I'd throw my hat into the ring and hoping to play with some new guys and a fresh experience.

ntd929

Prospect
Name: Nick D
System (Xbox One or PS4): XB1
Xbox GT or PSN ID: bfd322
Typical availability (for games): Every night 5 pm - 11 pm

What was the last Madden game that you played? - I have owned and played every Madden ever released. Currently playing Madden 16 on XB1 every day. Also NCAA 14, man I can't wait until they get this series back up and running!

How long do you typically play Madden for: Just about every night.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones: I have never played in an online league before.

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports - I am very active and will be able to meet any scheduling guidelines necessary. I am a mature adult and play the game the right way.

I am very excited to join an organized online league and after research, I feel this is the best online league community. Thanks for your consideration and I hope to play with you guys soon.

-Nick from New York

Status
Not open for further replies.