**NEW** Madden 19 League Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Corben Van Riper
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Cpt_Van_Riper
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): It does vary but I know my work schedule 2 weeks in advance so I can make adjustments. I never work beyond Midnight and only work 5 days a week.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Depends on the Madden. Madden 25 was pretty bad and I played it for 2-3 months, but most I play until the next release.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have, I've been in two sim leagues where I've completed multiple seasons on each.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because I'm loyal, and am only looking for one league to spend my time. Win or lose I enjoy the game and am looking for a long term league.

DVDUBYA

Prospect
Central time zone.
Available nights and some weekends.
Usually play madden for a couple months each year.
I did multiple online dynasty's in ncaa football.
I am a great sport and looking to increase my madden experience. Majesty can vouche for me.

JohnnKevin

Prospect
Name: Kevin
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: John n Kevin
Time Zone: PST
Typical availability (for games): Usually I'm free around 4 pm - 11 pm on MON - THUR. 4pm - 1 am FRI. SAT all day and SUN is 10 am - 11 pm.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Usually until the next release.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Nope never tried to look for one until now.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I love playing Madden and online is usually full of people who quit a lot so it's not as fun. I'm a competitive person and enjoy sim gameplay.

Tylernator27

Prospect
Tyler
Xbox One
TylerNator27
EST
Weekdays 6-11pm,Weekends anytime
Madden 16
Usually about a month before the new Madden drops
I've Been in Multiple Sim leagues Madden 12'-15' switched to xbox one so looking for a new set of people/leagues
Sim play is the best play, have being in many lobby leagues before i hate it which furthered my search for sim leagues. dedicated i love talking trash and having a good competive spirit.

Bears4Life_615

Contributor
Name: Chandler
System: PS4
Time Zone: Central
Typical Availability: Weekdays after 6 and all-day on weekends

Last Madden Played: Madden 15
How long do you play: 6 months or longer
Have you ever played in a league before: Yes. Compete4Ever
Why should you be considered: I'm an active player and I enjoy the sim league style. Madden is also my favorite game to play and this league will allow me to continue to play longer

name: Tayler super
System (Xbox One or PS4) XBONE
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Coltsown4show12
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): weekdays between 4pm-12am; weekends anytime

What was the last Madden game that you played? All of them
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)until next season
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, plenty of them every year.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm looking for a legit league with people who want to play and build teams long term. It makes the game more fun when people build teams over multiple seasons. I'm a good player, looking for good opponents.

Mathishard13

Prospect
Gabe
Ps4:Igrapple
Est
Anytime of day really, I got classes from 1 to 215, then 4- 515 on Monday thru thursday, free any other time.
Madden 15, and until the next year comes out.
On and off with leagues, nothing setup for long term commitment which I would like.
Huge football fan always have been, I've wanted to join a league for awhile. Been playing Madden since I can remember. I like sim football, and your guys setup is on point if I could get in it would be awsum. Would really treat this with respect and look forward to being apart of it. Thanks

darkchild32t

Prospect
Psn darkchild32t

Available morning and night

I've been playing madden since day one. ..I have over 10 years of Sim league play in all sport...I'm mature and follow rules

darkchild32t

Prospect
Robert
Psn darkchild32t
Always available except Saturday. .Saturday is late night
I'm a die hard bucs fan.no other team exist .im in the Navy and a single father .I played in Sim league for all sport and still continue to play.i follow rules and enjoy the thrill of playing

M3AN3Rx

Prospect
Name: Calloway Brady
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox one
Xbox GT or PSN ID: xXx M3AN3R xXx
Time Zone: Central (Texas)
Typical availability (for games): On everyday but the time will range with school and work.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)Unless a big game comes out, madden will be all I play
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes and too many to name
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? becuase I love football and i love being in different leagues and seeing who can build the best team and execute them the best. My dream job is to be an NFL GM and playing this game makes me feel like i am sometimes.

XFACTER56

Contributor
Name:Ronnie Nickens
System (Xbox One or PS4): XBOX1
Xbox GT or PSN ID:CHRISTANGAMER60
Time Zone:EST
Typical availability (for games):Monday Tuesday Thursday or Friday

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) most of the time Vs Family/Friends used to play a lot online but the cussing was a bit much for me.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have played in online leagues I'm a Member of the SFL Simulation Football league The best Sim League bar none
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a sports Fan love all I'm not a great madden player but I still love the Game I can play online as long as they complete without having to cuss. it about Respect and just having fun. I'm a avg madden player

luishy08

Prospect
Name: Luis Hernandez
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: luishy08
Time Zone: Pacific
Typical availability (for games): Monday to friday after 6 p.m., sunday after 10 a.m.

What was the last Madden game that you played? madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) all year
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I have never been on a league so i am looking forward to play in a competitive fun league.

iexploitd

Prospect
Darrick Horton
PS4
SN: iexploitd
Eastern Time Zone
Available most days after 7 pm. and most of all day on the weekends
Last played Madden 15
Play up until the next Madden is released
Played in a league about 6 years ago.
I believe my strong love of the game transcends into a true madden game experience which translates into fair and honest play in a stimulated game.

Please respond with all information listed in the first post to be considered for a league. Thanks
Dylan Strickland
Xbox one
BeastlyDCS
Central
Madden 16 available at night for games
Madden 15 and 16
Play until next realese
I have played in several jackpot leagues
I know most of the rules and have played in other leagues

Jesse Salazar
PS4
Lombardi_1971