Matthew Goodwin
Ps4
Matthewgoodwin23
Central
From 5pm-930pm week days and noon-11pm weekends
Played today
Play until next release
Yes I play in leagues (all sim) I'm in a $$ sim league now
Because I'm a competitive person and I follow the rules and stay active.

DaringDonut

Prospect
Name: Trent Cope
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: DaringDonut
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): work 2:30 pm - 10:30pm est. When not working I'm gaming.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Next Release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, nothing official. Just with friends
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I've played sim style my whole life. Been looking for people that play just like I do with out exploiting certain aspects.

billfoo75

Prospect
Name: Bill Stavros
System PS4
PSN ID : Billfoo75
WeekDays: after 7:00 PM ET. Weekend Flexible.
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Next Release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? League with friends. franchise
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Competitive; Tired of beating my friends; Very active. Want a league with 32 player run teams.

ronwill06

Prospect
I want in on the Xbox league

Name:Rondale Williams
System:Xbox One
GT: RonDaWrath
Availability: Usually weekdays after 7pm and flexible on weekends

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I want in on the Xbox league

Name:Rondale Williams
System:Xbox One
GT: RonDaWrath
Availability: Usually weekdays after 7pm and flexible on weekends

Hi Ron,

Unfortunately, this is an abbreviated application. The purpose of it is to sell us on why you want to be a part of this and why we should bring you aboard. I did not really get that impression from the short, and incomplete, response. At this time you are not being considered.

Regards.

jasonptobin

Prospect
Name: Jason Tobin
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox1
Xbox GT or PSN ID: BrnxBmber28
Time Zone: PST
Typical availability (for games): Evenings

What was the last Madden game that you played? 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until Next Release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Only Baseball
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Ill take it seriously I wont cause any problems haha

xAceDeuce12x

Prospect
Name: Armann Rehman
Xbox GT or PSN ID: xAceDeuce12x
Time Zone: MST
Typical availability (for games): Pretty Open, prefer nights and weekends

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've played in sim leagues on TSO. Currently in 2 of those leagues.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm friendly, communicative, have experience in SIM leagues, and love to have fun

Name: Billy Carter
System (Xbox One or PS4): Both but prefer XBOX
Xbox GT or PSN ID: XBOX: xSavedByGraceo PSN: xSavedByGracex
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): Anytime

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I am currently playing in leagues on tradition sports online
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?
I am a sim style player familiar with online leagues who enjoys the competition.

Gimpyownzu

Prospect
Name: Josh Hibray
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Gimpyownzu
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): Work schedule 8-5 (central) m-f Other than that can make time. I can be active on chat to set times up during work hours though.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Once in 08. It was a good league and eventually fell apart. I have always wanted tp get in one like it again.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I am active, play fair and have a great wired connection for no lag.

I have played Madden Franchise ever since they bought NFL naming rights and NFL2K shut down. I have been playing franchise style football since the OG Nfl2K with my dad when I was a kid.

I have been playing ever since and am super stoked at the opportunity to join a Madden playing community.

Hit me up any time to play guys!

- Gimpy

Last edited:

spiderpig1212

Prospect
Name:Jake
System (Xbox One or PS4):pS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID:spiderpig1212
Time Zone:pacific time zone
Typical availability (for games):can play at anytime from 8am to 10pm

What was the last Madden game that you played? The last madden game I played was madden 25

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)I play it until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?no I have not but I heard it's fun and you learn new things

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I think it would be a cool experience and fun talking to different people and it could teach me things I never knew about and also I have a feeling that I will have a good time with you guys

ItzYaBoyJLo

Contributor
Name: Josh Logan
Xbox GT or PSN ID: oBUCo BadBoys
Typical availability (for games): Mon-Fri 12:30pm-11:30pm Sun-12:45pm-12am

What was the last Madden game that you played?Madden16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)Next Release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, and some friends leagues.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I love the game of football and Madden 16. I like competition and to have fun at the same time. Looking for leagues with active users that don't quit or complain because it's a video game. Just looking to have a good time and play football

oBUCKNUTo

Contributor
Name: Brandon
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: oBUCKNUTo
Typical availability (for games): evenings after 8pm est during week. 6am to 12pm EST and after 8pm on weekends.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 12
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release, though I've been away for a good while since having kids, but in a good place where I can play again and be dependable to play.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, back on PS3 I played in leagues at maddennation.com, which is gone now. I played 3 seasons, all with the Browns. I became a regular, even took the Browns to the playoffs in one of those seasons.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I've been through this before and understand the rules of this kind of thing. I enjoy playing the most realistic game possible with others who enjoy the same. Also, with all the added technology behind this stuff, it makes it even more exciting. I just signed up for a Twitch account, which is amazing that you can broadcast yourself now. It feels like you are on national TV on Sundays. Thanks for the consideration. Go Browns!

Jbek

Contributor
Name: John Jerabek
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: theMonkeyWrenchG
Typical availability (for games): Most evenings after 8:30 PM

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15
Have you ever played in a league before? Yes, multiple iterations of an epic NCAA online dynasty, with each reaching season 8 at least. But have only done couch co-op leagues for Madden.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I am a strategy nut, I play as sim as possible, love a realistic looking box score, and am very humble and even tempered through losses and wins. Also, I will never miss a scheduled game/advancement. Also, I have some great friends in the VIP league and would love to continue my sim football rivalries while also creating some new ones.

- Jbek

Imperfect611

Starter
Name: Alex
System (Xbox One or PS4): XB1
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Imperfect611
Typical availability (for games): 7 - 11 weekdays and variable times on weekends

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) 9 months
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have played in a few small leagues consisting of 2-10 players.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I am in small sim like leagues every year and want to move up to a larger community.

Name: Dan
System (Xbox One or PS4): XB1
Xbox GT: DPG5VT
Typical availability (for games): 7:30-11 weekdays and various times on weekends

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have played in a league with my friend (imperfect611) in both madden and ncaa football. We have also played with other users involved.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I am interested in playing in a league involving more users that is fairly competitive and reliable (as far as getting games done). Some leagues seem to fall apart like fantasy football as people start losing but it seems like this community will be committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.