Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigsnack44

Prospect
Name: Zack wallace
System (Xbox One or PS4): ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID Bigsnack44
Time Zone: central
Typical availability (for games): Madden 16 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.

What was the last Madden game that you played?
Madden 25
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because I love madden and I have signed up

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
How do I know if I'm in and what to do next

Not an impressive app. We don't give spots out just bc you signed up ;) We put a lot into our leagues and we are looking for guys who understand high level sim football and can give back to our community.

Bigsnack44

Prospect
I play a high level of madden and was looking to join a league and chose its because it looked good and organized its up to u but I would like to know if not so I can move on

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I play a high level of madden and was looking to join a league and chose its because it looked good and organized its up to u but I would like to know if not so I can move on

There's a wait list and it wouldn't be soon so if you have to know now... Only the guys that can play our version of sim football (how well you play madden is irrelevant) and are active on the forum will get spots.

Domotay

Prospect
Name: Dominic Taylor
System (Xbox One or PS4):pS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Domotaylor
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): During the weekday

What was the last Madden game that you played? Last week
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) play upto the new release against friends
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, played in only one: l55
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I am one of the best players in the world when using the Eagles and can help improve other members gameplay and understanding of the game

Domotay

Prospect
Name: Dominic Taylor
System (Xbox One or PS4):pS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Domotaylor
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): During the weekday

What was the last Madden game that you played? Last week
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) play upto the new release against friends
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, played in only one: l55
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I am one of the best players in the world when using the Eagles and can help improve other members gameplay and understanding of the game

Also I recently beat #6 ranked madden player in the world, and I don't know any cheat plays. I only play fair head up matches

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Also I recently beat #6 ranked madden player in the world, and I don't know any cheat plays. I only play fair head up matches

Don't sound like ouor kind of player. How good you are Madden means nothing to us. Top ranked players are usually cheesers. We would true football strategy. Appreciate the interest but not what we are looking for.

Domotay

Prospect
Don't sound like ouor kind of player. How good you are Madden means nothing to us. Top ranked players are usually cheesers. We would true football strategy. Appreciate the interest but not what we are looking for.

Never been a cheater never will be. I'm just looking for a good league to join where I can showcase my talents and help others. If I can't join yours that's fine. Do you know of any leagues with top players that I would fit into

Jberry827

Prospect
Name: Jordan Sims
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Jberry827
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): Pretty Much All Day

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I would say until next release if i am in a good league
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes i have played in a sim style league with some Friends
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Becasue i am a very active competitive person the only way i play madden if it is sim style i always go by the rules and i like being able to play in a league against people and be able to build my team the best that i can i would really appreciate it if i could get in a league and prove that i can back up what i say thanks

Last edited:

OzoneAz

Contributor
Name:HardHittnOzone
Xbox GT or PSN ID: HardHittnOzone
Time Zone: PST - MST (Arizona)
Typical availability (for games): Daily, afternoons/night. Fri,Sat,Sun pretty much open

Madden 15... Been playing madden and NCAA (my favorite of the two) for many year, going back to the PC days.
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
I play Madden year around
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?
During the PC years I was playing in NAMA. I was a co-commish in NCAA dynasty, and my latest league has been 220
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?
I am a straight up sim player... I know many claim they are, but I try to mirror my gameplans and game calling to as close as the game allows to real life X's&O's strategies and concepts. I absolutley love your sim rules and would love to be a part of this community.

MM9

Prospect
Name: MM9- (Kevin)
Xbox GT or PSN ID: MADDEN_Maniac-9
Time zone: central
Typical availability (for games): normally open to play anytime around 6pm-2am except Sunday and Wednesday those days are 10pm -2pm

What was the last Madden game that you played? (Madden 16 last night)

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) (until next game comes out )

Leagues I've played in before: (220 at VSN, and many FB groups. Getsome231, Turn up Heat, and BlackSunday)

Well I love football, and want to play as realistic to real life as possible. That's why I'v had a hard time finding a real league worth staying with. To many times guys know the so called money plays and abuse them. Even if they don't use them every play knowing you have a play that works 99% of the time and use it on 3rd downs or just in certain situations just makes it no fun. I know that there can be times a play seems unstoppable, but if it's legit then I've got to stop it when it's used.

I play for fun, and if I win cool, if I lose to a legit player who is playing real football, I can still lose and have fun also.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Vandalay14

Contributor
Name: Vandalay14 (Ken)
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Vandalay14
Time Zone: MST - PST (Arizona)
Typical availability (for games): varies (firefighter schedule)

played M16 last night. I've played Madden on and off for years, though concentrated on NCAA until its demise
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
I will play M16 until the next release
I helped run an NCAA dynasty that ran 2 or 3 cycles. I've also been involved in the 220 and MGA leagues in VSN. In other sim leagues, I played 45 years of sim time in the Dugout OOTP league (TSO).
I love developing a team and am not afraid of a rebuild if that's what's available. Those who know me best know that I really dig drafting, trading and developing players and building from the ground up. As for gameplay, I absolutely abhor glitching, which seems to be pretty rampant in Madden leagues. I'm a pretty prolific offensive guy and really enjoy the chess match of a football game.

I will be a good, solid, responsible owner who will follow the rules. These sim games are my favorite stress reliever.

Chicone2425

Prospect
Name: Dallas Chicone
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xboxe One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: CHICONE2425
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): Anytime

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 25

I play Madden from the time it's released until the time the new game comes out. I've been in leagues with my buddies but have always wanted to do a Sim league.

I have Sim experience with MLB and know how Sim style works. I'm want to to learn and become a better player by playing in this league.

Status
Not open for further replies.