Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapDan

Prospect
Name: Danny King
System (Xbox One or PS4): xbox one
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Snapdan
Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time (UK)
Typical availability (for games): 9pm onwards except weekends.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) All year round
Have you ever played in a league before? No

I should be considered because I love playing Madden have lots of availability to play the game, I am competitive and never ever quit an online game whatever the score is.

Chargers1991

Prospect
System: Xbox One
Xbox GT:
Gritty4GodBiggz
Time: Central After 730pm

The Last Madden i played was madden 15
How Long You Typically Play Madden? All Year Round
Have You Ever Played In A League? Yes All The Time

I should be considered because i play alot of madden and i never rage quit or never give up on a game

II Monarch II

Contributor
Name: Bryce Rogers
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: ODU Monarch 011
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): Monday - Thursday - 6 PM EST to 10 PM EST; Fridays vary; Saturday and Sunday are both usually available in the morning before 1 ish and then a crap shoot after that, but I am always willing to schedule a game to make sure it happens!

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15 (Sparingly) but seriously Madden 13 before that.
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release - especially in a sim league!
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes - Probably close to 20. Originally part of "The Forum Championships" or TFC back on the xbox forums, and then a number of other leagues run through multiple sites, all sim.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I am a dedicated owner, love building teams, love playing sim games, and love being part of a strong Madden community.

Marksantana

Prospect
PresidentHenne
Name:Mark Santana
System (Xbox One or PS4):ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID:borgess84
Time Zone:ET
Typical availability (for games): late nights

What was the last Madden game that you played? 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Im very competetive, and always finish my games
even if Im getting blown out. Im a good sport, gracious in victory and in defeat.

tolgzz

Prospect
This looks and sounds awesome and like exactly what I'm trying to get into!

Name: Tolga
System (Xbox One or PS4): PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: tolgzz11
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): Monday and Wednesday 8pm-whenever. Tuesday and Thursday 930-Whenever. Friday hit or miss but 8-whenever. Saturday mornings and afternoons, Sunday almost all day and night

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 25 skipped 15 not going to lie but I've been playing 16 and getting the hang of it now
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Other than after Madden25 usually until next release
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Love the concept you guys have and I am definitely not one to quit on games or disappear from something like this. I have actually been looking to join a league like this and after googling found this post. Hoping to be accepted!

Age-27
Name-Mark England
System-Ps4
Psn-BadgerMilk_88
Time zone- eastern/standard
Availability-24/7

Last madden I played was madden 16. Didn't play madden 15 or 25.
I plan on playing madden 16 till next release date
I play everyday all day.
My head to head ranking online is 2,000 I'm 53-19
I think I would make being in a league fun. I'm very good at madden and like to
Challenge other players. I'm tuff to beat and I like it when I find someone that gives me a challenge.
So please pick me.

RedSkinzHog

Contributor
Name: Antonio Smith
System (Xbox One or PS4):
Xbox GT: HadesScion
Time Zone: Az
Typical availability (for games): anytime on Monday , Wednesday , Friday , Saturday , Sunday with at least 1hr notice Tuesday and Thursday available approx 1800-0600

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 15

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Only leagues with guys in the barracks

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a guy that loves the game and feel not only would I benefit from being apart of it the league would benefit having me

hb_jags

Prospect
name: reuben Snyder
age 43
ps4.....id hb_jags
evenings after 5 pm est

playing in madden leagues since 2001 on the cpu until 2011
have had madden on ps3/4 every year just no league play
play from release to release

looking for active no bs no gimmicks 1 game a week draft league with active members to scrim and trade

Jukemwr21

All-Star
Name: Paul Graves
System (Xbox One or PS4)PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: Jukemwr21
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): Nights

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)All year long!
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, last year we went 8 seasons deep. My cousin and I are the commissioners.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Super dedicated and disciplined ... I believe that this an art not just a hobby. I have been looking for something like this!!!

Last edited:

ctx77

Prospect
Name: Serge
System (Xbox One or PS4): ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: CTX77
Time Zone: central
Typical availability (for games): mon- thurs 230pm to 9 pm. fri- sun all day/night.

What was the last Madden game that you played? madden 15
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) all year
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? no I haven't.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Im extremely interested in playing in a sim league but only want a well structured league which yall seem to have. im an active player. And I would love to experience the PX1 Sports sim leagues.

Name: Magicpsychoc2 (Tim)
System (Xbox One or PS4): Xbox 1
Xbox GT or PSN ID: magicpsychoc2
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): Own my own business, so I can always make time for games.

What was the last Madden game that you played? I stopped for a while, but recently game back...have been working hard on 2016.
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I usually play through all seasons as long as the league is active. If it's an active league with a commish that keeps advancing...I really don't stop.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've been in quite a few, moreso during the 2k era. Was in KOFF, Operation Sport, those were the main two.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a SIM player and loyal. When I find a league I like, I don't leave. I'm very active in communication and usually people enjoy playing with me. I've actually been told before that I'm to SIM...lol. I'm a conservative type of player, shashmouth football and a strong defense, quick to kick and punt and rely on the other team making mistakes. I usually play Nickel D, Cover 1 with a Robber over the middle. Offense I run off tackle and up the gut with a lot of playaction to set up the deep ball.

I will also add, I love what this league is doing...it's great to see so many outside things, like the writeups etc to make it feel real. Feel free to text me as I know the league is just underway. I don't care about the team I get...I like to build. 4434693947

Last edited:

dubman250

Prospect
DubMan250
PS4
PSN:dub_kingleon12
Eastern time zone
Available in the after 8:30 PM and on
Last Madden played was Madden 15
I usually play until the next release
played in 2 leagues in 2015
Im just looking for a consistent lg. I'm tired of not finding a good lg that never works out.
please help me lol....

kkmonte88

Contributor
Name: Kevin
System (Xbox One or PS4):pS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: KMonte_88
Time Zone: pacific
Typical availability (for games): 6-10pm weekdays all day weekends

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play all year long
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, maddenjunkies
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a dedicated gamer who loves football

kkmonte88

Contributor
Name: Kevin
System (Xbox One or PS4: PS4
Xbox GT or PSN ID: KMonte_88
Time Zone: pacific
Typical availability (for games): 6-10pm weekdays all day weekends

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play all year long
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, maddenjunkies
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm a dedicated gamer who loves football

joobaccatron

Prospect
Name justin castleman
xbox one
xbox one gamertag: joobaccatron
Standard league
Time zone est
Available most weekdays till 9pm (work thirds)

My first madden game probably madden 05
My last madden game madden 16
im alaways playing and labbing, trying to improve my game and learn new things
Yes I have been in a league before one a season for big prizes
I want to play for px1 sports cause I think it would be fun experience to have and to add on my madden knowledge, and i am a strong believer that great opponetts make for great players

Name: Renzo
System (Xbox One or PS4):Xbox One
Xbox GT or PSN ID: The_dude_renz
Time Zone: Eastern time
Typical availability (for games): Night time

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Id like to join a league for fun

samtraver

Prospect
Name: Sam Traver
Xbox GT or PSN ID: IslamicSatan
Typical availability (for games): Weekdays (anywhere from around 4 pm to 2 am)
Weekends (anytime depending on the weekend)
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Pretty consistently depending on whether or not I'm in a league
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've never played in a PX1 league but I have played in about 3-4 far more casual leagues
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Ever since I've started to really get into Madden all I've wanted is a sim league that makes me feel like I'm actually playing a football game. I've played in a few extremely casual sim leagues but they've generally fallen apart pretty quick due to a lack of structure and actual enforcement of sim rules. I'm hoping I can find what I'm looking for here.

Name:Devin
Xbox GT or PSN ID: K1ng 0f sk1llz
Typical availability (for games): often

What was the last Madden game that you played?: madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
Until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?
I've never played in a px1 league but have played in a few (2-4) other semi serious leagues

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm consistently available and active. I love the game of football and I've been playing madden since 08

Name: Allen
System (Xbox One or PS4):ps4
Xbox GT or PSN ID:kcmastamind
Time Zone:central
Typical availability (for games):most days after 5pm

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 25
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)until next release or until people stop playing
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?yes I've played in many leagues
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because I'm a competitive player that will follow the rules and push my opponent to the limit

eardron

Prospect
Name: Tyler Ardron
Xbox GT or PSN ID:LordxArdron
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Typical availability (for games): Normally every week night other then Tuesdays, weekends too depending on what I am doing.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Played everyone since before 05
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Usually until the next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes I have, one that was just set up with friends a few years ago.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I think I should be considered because I am a huge football fan, and love playing madden. I will be able to play all scheduled games normally, and would love to be in a organized environment. Thanks for the consideration!

Status
Not open for further replies.