The Lounge

simulationfl

Contributor
There's a lot on the line here, from a quality standpoint. As a manager of a league I can tell you all there's a fine line between keeping someone around that you feel isn't good for the league's image and getting rid of someone for being too big of a hassle. I did the play-by-play for that game - it wasn't good game play - on both sides but mostly because of the repetitive, quirky offense of Devin Smith and Amaro. I had to ask myself who these guys were - I don't watch the Jets, but I did Sunday: Devin Smith 1 rec, 7 yds. Amaro no catches. Decker and Marshall combined for 19 of the team's 39 targets.

Majesty95 decided it was too big of a hassle. Quality control is important around here to ensure the mission of quality football is being met. Everyone that's made their voices heard on this believes in that mission, otherwise you wouldn't waste your time defending it. Time to move on.

P.S. - That Seahawks/Rams game - that didn't even look like Madden - one of the best video game representations of football I've ever seen in Madden, brilliant job to the both of you.

NightHawkTH32

All-Star
There's a lot on the line here, from a quality standpoint. As a manager of a league I can tell you all there's a fine line between keeping someone around that you feel isn't good for the league's image and getting rid of someone for being too big of a hassle. I did the play-by-play for that game - it wasn't good game play - on both sides but mostly because of the repetitive, quirky offense of Devin Smith and Amaro. I had to ask myself who these guys were - I don't watch the Jets, but I did Sunday: Devin Smith 1 rec, 7 yds. Amaro no catches. Decker and Marshall combined for 19 of the team's 39 targets.

Majesty95 decided it was too big of a hassle. Quality control is important around here to ensure the mission of quality football is being met. Everyone that's made their voices heard on this believes in that mission, otherwise you wouldn't waste your time defending it. Time to move on.

P.S. - That Seahawks/Rams game - that didn't even look like Madden - one of the best video game representations of football I've ever seen in Madden, brilliant job to the both of you.

And it was a hell of a lot of fun playing that way. Its the first time I have felt like I was watching a game rather than playing it and I think the play by play was a huge part of that. Thanks to you and Maj

OzoneAz

Contributor
Thanks for the warm welcome gents. Very excited to be part of this community and getting to know everyone.

Main reason I joined is because I am a straight x's&o's sim player and fell in love with your rules as soon as I read them. I am quickly finding out though this is a community full of stand up gents as well.

Will be trying some playbooks out in the preseason before I officially declare but just from looking at my roster early indications are the Dolphins will run a Zone Run/Tampa 2/C2 scheme Seahawks/Carolina in season 2.

dspbuckle

All-Star
Hi all,

so I have been MIA since Thursday really as I had mentioned in the league draft thread last week I would be. I'm in the middle of applications for various items and taking GREs and then the Jets game post celebration engulfed my Sunday. Ironically I'm the Jets in the league lol. Well, a hang over ensued and I did absolutley nothing with my life Monday and Tuesday. Then again, my roomate copped WWE 2k16 and that's been fun lol.

Anyway, I'm back on the ball. I'll be camping Fri-Sun this weekend tho so I may miss some items.

- Hugo

Last edited:
B

BlackPaw

Hi all,

so I have been MIA since Thursday really. I'm in the middle of applications for various items and taking GREs and then the Jets game post celebration engulfed my Sunday. Ironically I'm the Jets in the league lol. Well, a hang over ensued and I did absolutley nothing with my life Monday and Tuesday. Then again, my roomate copped WWE 2k16 and that's been fun lol.

Anyway, I'm back on the ball. I'll be camping Fri-Sun this weekend tho so I may miss some items.

- Hugo
Welcome back!