League invites.

Been trying to set up Xbox. Remember we have 3 leagues going ;) I'll go add you now.

I understand. You just set the deadline for 11 am (less then 10 hours) for the waivers so I would like to get that done now. I would be surprised if everyone signed up and posted by then. It is a pretty quick turnaround

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I understand. You just set the deadline for 11 am (less then 10 hours) for the waivers so I would like to get that done now. I would be surprised if everyone signed up and posted by then. It is a pretty quick turnaround

It is but we've been waiting and told everyone to stay tuned and that we'd be starting. Plus its 24 hours before we advance so in theory they could still claim someone after the first 12 and before we advance to week 2

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
It will tell you each week when we advance. If you might miss a day ro something do them in advance.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
iTvizzyy i can get our preseason game in before 2pm eastern time or at night after about 11pm. If some other time works best for you holler and I'll try and make it work

B

BlackPaw

Am I good to go? I'm out of town... so I don't know if I got one