League invites.

Croutard

Contributor
They are all CPU right now. Just hold on. I only invited you to help me test and see if anything looks weird ;)

ahah NP xD :D but there is no bengals owner, so once we officially get rolling was just wondering if we could play cpu pre season games or only regular season games :p

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
looks like the recent trades the player is on the new team but the draft pick hasn't changed hands. For example I have HB Terrence west and Browns don't have a extra pick. The lions for example don't have a 3rd round pick as they traded it away and that's in the game

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
looks like the recent trades the player is on the new team but the draft pick hasn't changed hands. For example I have HB Terrence west and Browns don't have a extra pick. The lions for example don't have a 3rd round pick as they traded it away and that's in the game

Nothing we can do about that. Just gonna have to live with it

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Nothing major just small things like a few fa that are on teams at start of preseason like tebow and nicks. But nobody with high ratings

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
The rosters are the current, updated ones. We are just starting at the preseason because the CPU will make roster moves if not.

Kwarren3

Starter
It sucks how we have to start IN preseason, with free agency open and everything, I liked how last year had that step before where no one could do anything until the commissioner begins the league

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
So do I need to go ahead change my scheme to fit what I posted in the playbook thread ?

My owner name is Georgia fan