League invites.

pack1797

Staff member
League invites are sent out. Be sure to create a new owner with your name in there somewhere. If you did not receive one, make sure both pack1797 and majesty95 are on your friends list. Plan on advancing to week one at some point tomorrow. Thanks

Pack

Croutard

Contributor
League invites are sent out. Be sure to create a new owner with your name in there somewhere. If you did not receive one, make sure both pack1797 and majesty95 are on your friends list. Plan on advancing to week one at some point tomorrow. Thanks

Pack

It's already week 1 :p

pack1797

Staff member

Croutard

Contributor
Unlike last year, Madden automatically put us at week one. Make sure not to sign any free agents until the waiver thread is up, which will shortly. We will also post a scheduling thread shortly. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I know you don't want to restart it but you can select to start in the pre-season in the 'starting point' part.. and cpu already signed a crap load of FAs

Croutard

Contributor
Bears already have 5 mil in penalties from releases, colts 4.5 mil, and a lot of teams around the 1.5 mil area in penalties

Croutard

Contributor
CPU Giants released Lous Nix, who I def planned to start, CPU steelers released Dri Archer Mike Vick... and many teams with the cap penalties

Spikes like like 84 ovr I think?

Croutard

Contributor
Look in the Transactions area, tons of people released, tons of players signed all by CPU

CPU Giants also released 2 rookies

Croutard

Contributor
I know you don't want to restart it and send out all the invites all over again -____- lol but you can def. start in the pre-season if you do want to restart it so people wont have some rookies released and so FA isn't all screwed up, also would have to clear cap penalty because 2 teams are almost to the limit :p

Pack when you start the franchise mode you are given the option of a starting point and you can start in preseason to negate signings, and you can also turn off CPU fill rosters to avoid the CPU making signings

Croutard

Contributor
Only way to avoid restart is to allow players to resign players the CPU cut if they did not want them cut, clear cap penalties, and have everyone release everyone CPU signed for them, which may take a while :p