League invites.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Looks like they was some big name free agents signed by teams that are Fa in real life like jake long to skins, brandon spikes to lions, bills ray McDonald.

Nothing to crazy really

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
It was weird that they just throw you into the league this year vs making you click start league. I guess I overlooked that in our test leagues. We will reboot it here shortly. Just have to go through preseason. I read where skipping the preseason would avoid that but guess not :(

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
so does all of the teams have all of the future draft picks or have they been updated ? I believe this is a madden issue and not a league invite issue but noticed I had all of mine when I shouldn't have

Croutard

Contributor
so does all of the teams have all of the future draft picks or have they been updated ? I believe this is a madden issue and not a league invite issue but noticed I had all of mine when I shouldn't have

Colts traded a 6th rounder for Sio Moore but colts still have the 6th.. idk if this answers your question but not much we can do about it :( :p

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Working on setting up the new league as of preseason now. Unfortunately the CPU has already made a cut but it looks like its minor.