League Description/Sign Ups

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
swaggybeee770 Still do not see a "like" from you confirming that you have read the league guidelines. Please do so before accepting invite.

PlayingUncle6 I sent you an invite as well.

Please make sure that you create an owner and use your forum username in your last name in some way (ie George Swaggy or John Uncle). Something to that effect so that we can easily identify you on the game.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Psn and twitch name Ddawg009
1) browns
2)bengals
Or whatever is available

Welcome! You can have the Bengaled Tigers. Send me a friend request on PSN and I will send u an invite. Make sure to read over the League Guidelines and "like" them when you are through. Thanks! Oh, post ur Twitch account too when u get a chance

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Psn and twitch/ustream name SeanieMack, interested in joining.

Hello, welcome to the site. What team are you interested in? Right now the Steelers, Jets and Dolphins are open. Dolphins have Adrian Peterson which they acquired for Jenaie Jenkis, Reshad Jones and their 1st round pick in 2015. The other teams are pretty much in tact from default.

Also, make sure to read over the League Guidelines and ask if you have any questions. We don't want to waste anyone's time so make sure you are ok with adhering to them. Then "like" that post to acknowledge you have read and understand them.

Thanks!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
PSN: DEE_BO_706
Twitch: ak47jr
1. Dolphins
2. Dolphins
3. Dolphins

Be sure to read over the League Guidelines and make sure that they align with what you are looking for in a league. We don't want to waste anyone's time. When you are finished and agree please "like" the post. Then send me a friend request on PSN. Let me know if you have any questions.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey guys are the Jags still open? If so, I'm interested.

Hey! Welcome to the site! The Jags are still open. Go over the League Guidelines and make sure they fit what you are looking for in a league. If you have any questions, please ask. When you have read them and agree that this is the league that you are looking for, "like" each section and then send me a friend request on PSN (majesty95).