League Description/Sign Ups

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Everything looks good with me can I have the teams that are open

The second post shows all of the teams and those without an owner. The Lions I'm trying to leave open bc they had a ding dong owner that released all his best players before he left. We got them back but they are all on one year contracts now. I was going to guide them into the offseason with my alternate account unless someone really wants the challenge.

The Dolphins have Adrian Peterson and traded Jelani Jenkins, Reshad Jones and their first round pick for him.

The other teams are mostly in tact. The Texans did get Ryan Mallett.

We really need the Jets or Dolphins filled.

DEEStud

Contributor
The second post shows all of the teams and those without an owner. The Lions I'm trying to leave open bc they had a ding dong owner that released all his best players before he left. We got them back but they are all on one year contracts now. I was going to guide them into the offseason with my alternate account unless someone really wants the challenge.

The Dolphins have Adrian Peterson and traded Jelani Jenkins, Reshad Jones and their first round pick for him.

The other teams are mostly in tact. The Texans did get Ryan Mallett.

We really need the Jets or Dolphins filled.
May I have the Texans

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Can I have an invite to the league? When u have a chance

Yep. My apologies. I was out of town. Sending over now.

Make sure to create an owner and make his last name Deestud ro Stud, something that will easily identify you. Thanks!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Trizzle911 Take a look at page one of the post. Its has the league description. Make sure to take a look at the League Rules too and make sure they fit what you are looking for. "Like" each of the main sections when you are done if they fit ackowledging you understand and will abide by them. Ask questions if you have any. We'll help walk you through everything.