League Description/Sign Ups

KevinT1149

Contributor
I sent you a friend request Majesty. Also read the rules and everything. Also to give you a update my Twitch account is KevinT1149_Twitch. However I don't know if you guys are familar with Sub accounts I created my PSN back in 2007 when I was 17 years old and since I was under 18 my account was put into a Sub account which is account limited to features. However Sony thought it was a smart idea to keep those accounts Sub even after the person turned 18 making them stuck with a Sub account. So it will prevent my main PSN account to stream anything so I will have to log into my account I created specifictly for streaming which the PSN for that account is KevinT1149_Live. If I stream any games thats where you will find it. Still will have no issue for people trying to play me though as PS4 does allow multiple accounts logged into the console at once so I will still be logged into KevinT1149 but will just have to stream on another account. Just wanted to give a heads up if you guys were attempting to find a Stream under KevinT1149.

Uweakmestrong

Contributor
I have tagged everyone who has indicated that they are interested in a PS league. Please go over the league description and league guidelines. If you do not feel that this is the league for you, no problem. Just let us know and we will take you off of the list. For those of you that are ready to get going, please post your PSN ID and Twitch ID in this thread.

Once we have an accurate list of owners we will then post the team selection thread and get rolling.

Welcome and enjoy!
Friend of Whoa
1) Redskins
2) Cardinals
3) Jets
PsN - XcluSiveMac/Twitch-Uweakmestrong

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Psn DYERO_
Cardinals
Can you txt. 8326656923

We can. We can also add you to the league group Me chat. However, all league related communication is done through the forum. Please make sure to read abd "like" the League Guidelines acknowledging you have read and understand them.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Angry_Rich Team COLTS

Welcome sir! Be sure to go over the League Guidelines and "like" them to acknowledge you have read and agree to abide by them.

Also, if you do not have a Twitch ID yeat, please sign up on there. Once you do, go to settings (wrench icon), Channel & Video and click the box next to "archive past broadcasts and then save.

Glad to have you!