Event Scheduling

Lol unfortunately for you, ive knocked people out with Maia. In the great words of Jimmy King " I will rule you!!" Lol if you havent seen the movie ready to rumble, I highly recommend it

Gilgamesh101

Starter
Lol sorry gil if you wanna be the gsp to my nick diaz but thats my personality. Youre the top dog around here so it seems, so youre who im coming for.
Just explaining my priorities in this league. TBH, I'm far from humble, but I want to support the people who are perhaps (and I'm honestly not trying to offend anyone) less skilled than you and I. If by GSP and Nick Diaz you are alluding to their fight, then I agree, I will pick you apart piece by piece wherever the fight goes. It will not be a brawl, but a technical masterpiece and the final touch of the brush will be my hand raised at the end of it all. :p

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
And in the best interest of the league, giving everyone a shot is the best way to go. If you're the best, you'll work your way up. Hopefully, in the mean time, others will close the distance. The more diverse it is, the more fun everyone will have.

Lol I meant trash talk, i dont feel like you pose any threat. Ive have 5 round wars with guys in the top 300. And even those guys fell to the pressure and resorted to exploits to pull off the win, so we'll see. You'll see and so will everyone else here. They'll watch you get dismantled by someone whom got the bottom of the barrell fighters in weight divisions i dont normally fight in to start with ;p.

Be prepared.

Gilgamesh101

Starter
That's all you, man. Make it up here and we will see. This has gotten relatively off topic so I will end my argument with that, sorry to spam the thread, lol.

5.gif

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Ok, next event will be THU. If u haven't already posted and are available, let me know. Next one after that will either be before UFC SAT or Sunday sometime