Event Scheduling

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I need a thread that I can use just to talk with guys about scheduling. So...here it is!

Please post anything related to schedules in here. Anytime we're going to schedule an event, I'll post in here asking who is available. So, please keep me updated on your availability so I can keep you guys active.

We have a roster of somewhere between 44-56 fighters (depending on who shows back up). So, even if we put 10 fights on per show, we're still going to have 25-35 fighters unused. I'm hoping we can do two shows per week to try and get everyone in at least once.

I'm doing everything on my own so if y'all can help and give friendly reminders if you haven't been scheduled, been scheduled too much or not enough that would be appreciated!

woodsmall12, whoa, DeadSun666, punisher92683, jaime509deleon, Darkskoot, DarkParadox21, U2scared2ball, Mitchh1988, danwin, Gilgamesh101, pack1797, hawkeyekid

Gilgamesh101

Starter
I don't think I can make that, my dad is hosting a party and I have to help host. Sunday would be better tbh, or earlier

punisher92683

Contributor
I already told you but I'll mention again I'll be back Saturday but wouldn't be able to play till later. Sunday would work after 9pm. during the week it depends but after 9 is usually good. Fri and Saturdays around 10 11pm works for me. That's est time. Between work wife 6 year old and getting back into training I'm limited.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Now worries, if you can't make it we will fit you in. The next card will likely be TUE or WED. We can do later cards on SAT's, just not when the UFC is on ;)

Gilgamesh101

Starter
Probably cause I have that fool texeira, but I would enjoy seeing you talk trash with no teeth and gums so swollen they will look like an African bee went I town on em

danwin

Starter
I should be able to be on. Count me in unless I say different. Have you thought about using an app like Groupme to help with communication during the events? Its much easier to message using my phone instead of trying to get to the computer to let someone know that I'm ready to go. With Groupme, everyone could be in the Caged Fighting Alliance chat during an event and everyone could communicate with each other. Also, when I was having trouble sending or receiving invites I turned Twitch off and then sent invite. It went through then just fine. I then turned my Twitch broadcast back on.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I've used Group Me and I like Group Me but I want to make sure that the forum is the primary form of communication. I've seen guys get reliant on the Group Me chat and then miss important info posted on the thread. I'm open to it as long as we all stay committed to using the forum as the main form of communication since it is easy to find and organize.

pack1797

Staff member
I'm not sur if I'm gonna be able that early Saturday, but I'll know more later on today.