Event Scheduling

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Our next card will be either TUE or WED night from 8-10PM CST. Please respond and let me know if you are available TUE, WED, both or none. Thanks!

woodsmall12

All-Star
I am available Tuesday night ... Wednesday night probably not available until 8:30 or 9 ... I would actually like to fight both nights to get some more fights in if you are considering running two fights on back to back nights

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I am available Tuesday night ... Wednesday night probably not available until 8:30 or 9 ... I would actually like to fight both nights to get some more fights in if you are considering running two fights on back to back nights

Probably won't do both nights. I can't commit to the level of dedication I need to on back-to-back nights. That would be overkill like the UFC is doing to us now haha

hawkeyekid

Contributor
Yeah, I should be able to go both/either nights, but it will be late. 8:30-9. Later if possible. That's just protection if my son doesn't go to be right away.

danwin

Starter
majesty95 So when do you think the next event will be? Or is the next thing on the schedule The Ultimate Fighter? I will be out of town from Thursday July 17 through Monday July 21, so won't be available for any events during that time. Sorry.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey guys. Been busy all day. I'm going to schedule CFA 3 for WED night from 9-11PM CST. I'll post the card later tonight as well as the video replay from Saturday.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yeah, I should be able to go both/either nights, but it will be late. 8:30-9. Later if possible. That's just protection if my son doesn't go to be right away.

Do you have your Twitch account set up and set to archive? I may need you to broadcast at least one fight