Event Scheduling

punisher92683

Contributor
Nevermind found it and set it. So let me make sure I got this when it's time for me to fight I just hit share and all that then send the invite to the person I'm fighting

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Pretty much. Make sure to set up your Twitch account on your PS4 before hand. Then click share, broadcast, Twitch and put CFA 3 in the title and go! I have the settings in either the league description or league info too in case you need help. Appreciate it!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Alright cool I'll take a look so know what to do are we doing intros and between rounds or skipping all that?

Also, remember that the times aren't exact times. The next fight should start after the previous fight finishes. The times are just a guesstimate of when they will go LIVE.

punisher92683

Contributor
For my fights tonight mine are 3 in a row which works out greet for me btw anyway I'm assuming in just doing a straight stream right in a row right?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
For my fights tonight mine are 3 in a row which works out greet for me btw anyway I'm assuming in just doing a straight stream right in a row right?

Yeah, I'm trying to line them up better for the broadcast. Too confusing jumping from one stream to another. So just keep it going and I'll pull the footage and edit it later from your archive.

Gilgamesh101

Starter
When do you think the next event will be? Perhaps a Saffiedine-Diaz title fight? A heavyweight and light heavyweight contender fight?

Im available on any of my days off. Days that I work are a bit harder because I sleep most of the day lmao next week, im off mon, tues, fri, sat, and sun. So any of those days ill be able to fight.

Lol I dont care what it is. But I personally think myself and gil should be a main event so possibly give me some other guys until I know everyone better?

Gilgamesh101

Starter
C'mon now, mate. There are some streaking fighters that deserve a fight with me more than you. Perhaps in the LHW division? I'd like to see what ya got, but I'm lookin' for a title, not some sort of rivalry.

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Nobody earns a day one title shot. LOL This isn't some regional promotion. You earn your way in. You will have to win at least one fight to be considered for a title.

Lol sorry gil if you wanna be the gsp to my nick diaz but thats my personality. Youre the top dog around here so it seems, so youre who im coming for.