**NEW** Madden 19 League Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotRod301

Prospect
Name: Rodney/ Hot-Rod
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): Hot_Rod-22; PS4
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): M-T; after 6 pm Weekends; anytime upon contact via phone/psn

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? no

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? haven't tried it yet but I'm willing to give it a shot.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Excel/Photoshop

What is your definition of sim football? a structured organization with rules and guidelines for users.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues?I love to meet other adult gamers very chilled, very down to earth, just a fun loving family man who loves to play madden.

NINJAy87

Starter
Name: James Young
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): Ninjay87(XB1)
Time Zone: East coast
Typical availability (for games): most weekends, after 630 pm on week days

What was the last Madden game that you played?
Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
Til next release typically

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?
Yes. I play in leagues every year, 3-4 per. All leagues I have played in were run by me, mostly.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?
Yes I do. There isn't a sport greater than football. I would write my reports and do it consistently.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?
Excel yes. The others not so much.

What is your definition of sim football?
Play the way you see on games days. No quitting period. mixing it up. Don't exploit the game's flaws. No going for it on 4th and 25 on your own 35 for example.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues?
I'm active, experienced player, and I won't try to find loopholes around rules. Honestly I've been running leagues for a few years now and would just like to be a participant this year.

brnbomba2

Prospect
Name: Mario
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): XB1 brnbomba2
Typical availability (for games): Mon-Fri anytime can be worked around

What was the last Madden game that you played? Played a week or so ago against a friend Cowboys vs Deadskins

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) As long as my friends are playing or in an active league

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes. Nothing professional just lgs with friends and friends of friends

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? I use to do that on NCAA but it was ok. If I had to I would

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Excel

What is your definition of sim football? Football that is as close to actually being on the field as possible

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I'm a clean player that consistently gets games in. I don't look on YouTube, I don't lab for hours trying to find which plays are cheese and which aren't. I just play football

jpatton12

Prospect
Name: Jay
Xbox GT: jpatton12
Time Zone: central
Typical Availability (for games): Monday-Friday after 5:30
Weekends any time

What was the last madden game you played: I have played madden every year since madden 08

How long do you typically play madden for: I play all year round

Have you ever played in a league before: yes, jus with a few friends

Do you like to create stories/write reports for your team and league: I never have but sounds like something fun that would make the league more interesting for me

Do you have any experience with any programs like excel photoshop premiere after effects etc: I use excel at work

What is your definition of sim football: getting as close to real life as possible

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues: I love to play madden without taking advantage of glitches. I'm very competitive yet respectful and love to have fun. I have no problem following the rules that are set.

Last edited:

zoe84

Prospect
Name: Giovanni Audian
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): XB1-- zoe84
Time Zone: PST
Typical availability (for games): M-T 6pm and after Friday-Sun: Add day

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, 10+; with friends

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes I do and I can

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Yes I do

What is your definition of sim football? A realistic football experience via gaming.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Because I am a competitor and enjoy playing against the best. I also enjoy making connections through gaming!

Bgd9155

Prospect
Want in on the ps4

Name:Brandon duncan
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): Xbox on xxballhawkxx20 psn bigdog2557
Time Zone: eastern
Typical availability (for games): mostly anytime

Madden 16 huge madden fan
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) all they way til next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I played In one an it was a cag league!

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? I could if I was required didn't do so before!

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? No

What is your definition of sim football? Play the game likes it's supposed to be played

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Because I'm active an I love running a team an tryin to compete fore a super bowl run!

Bgd9155, 4 minutes agoReport

TheAirKev

Prospect
Name: Kevin
XBOX GT (XB1): The Air Kev
Typical availability (for games): Flexible, Weeknights or weekend mornings

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Usually to the Spring, or when the league I am in stays competitive and together for

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, several adult leagues in the past couple of years

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? No unless required

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Yes, I use a lot of excel for my job

What is your definition of sim football? Realistic experience in Madden

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I am competitive and very active but non-confrontational, especially when it comes to a video game. I love the business of team building and being able to simulate it in an active, fun, competitive league

Arkkatech

Prospect
Name: Brandon(Arkkatech )
Xbox one
Time Zone: eastern
Typical availability (for games) week nights and weekends

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) all year

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? NCAA

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?
No
What is your definition of sim football? Closest to games played on sundays

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Madden fan second football fan firsts... Bonus I'm a champion who loves to compete on a fair battleground

Last edited by a moderator:

ZekeElliot

Prospect
Name: Joe (joeykennedy37)

Timezone: eastern

Xbox one

Available week nights and weekends

Last madden played: 16 played them all, and will play until next madden

Do you like too create stories/content for your team and league: Sounds interesting ya id enjoy that

Do you have experience with excel, Photoshop, premiere, after effects, in design, etc? No, unfortunately

What's your definition of sim football?
Users not running same play everytime (4verts, quick toss, etc), no nano blitz , just real football no cheese

Why do you feel like you would be a good addition to our leagues ?
Knowledgeable nfl fan, veteran madden player,mature, respectful of rules and others players

Cons : cowboy fan , Canadian

Southern714

Prospect
Name: Andrew
Xbox Gamertag: Southern714
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games):8pm-3am Weekdays. Open availability on Weekends.

Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)

Until the LG falls apart. Typically 8-10 months.

More than a dozen,but none of prestige. Just friends.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?

I could do this if required,but my passion is building my team as a coach or owner not as team beat writer.

Minimal experience and many years ago.

Sim football is a replication of the real-life NFL to the fullest extent that which any football game allows. Not all aspects are realized from year to year,but a true sim football gamer plays the gm using NO exploits or unrealistic tactics.

I'm a sim-style player with many years invested in Madden. I'm dedicated and I'm a quality opponent.

Carl
GT: Swagsupermarket Platform: XB1
Timezone: Est
Availability: after 4 pm M-F weekends open.

I had last year's madden 2016.

I usually keep madden the whole year. I took back last year's early. I think partly because the first time I got bored with madden. This year I hope it can recapture my excitement. Plus I wasn't in a lg last year.

I previously have been in Sim lgs. I can't recall the names at this point in time.

Yes I think I could create stories and events for a team. I haven't done it but looking to take on challenges this year.

Sim football to me is playing and being a good sport. Playing and strategizing like a real gm or coach would do. Not trying to exploit or break the game.

My reasoning for wanting to join and feeling like a good fit for one of your lgs? I feel this way because I couldn't find a good lg last year which in turn killed my enthusiasm for the game. I'm a high integrity and respectful person who asks for the same in turn. Which I think is ideal for any SIM LG. Plus who doesn't like playing with good and challenging competition. Hoping to get a lg that I stay with for multiple years to come.

Hmu on xbl anytime.

StormsWarning

Contributor
Name: Mike
PSN ID - Storms_Warning - GT ( PS4 )
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): 11 am - 6pm Eastern - Monday - Saturday

What was the last Madden game that you played? 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (I play Through The Entire Year and then some, for classic cfm)

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? -

I'm Currently a Member Of SimStandardRadio League which has a great group of guys & I always have my eyes open for more Premier Leagues. I believe with these two in particular leagues for me it will be more than enough Competitive Fun for me.

Yes, I'm no writer in general, but I would love to write Articles & Have Captions Of My Team & My Opponents Teams.

I have very limited Access With the majority of those Programs listed above, I do have a program called gimp and photoshop 7, yes i know there old lol, but i try my best in what little cut and paste jobs I do.

Playing Football, plan and simple, Helping someone when possible, explaining certain situations in a game to someone or asking for help in general to who may or may not understand. We are here to have a fun gaming experience, i'm going to let it be known right now, i am very very young at madden, even after playing through the year's that i have played for, but i dont hold this game personaly to heart at the end of the day where here to have fun, my favorite Team is The Cleveland Browns, I am Die Hard Fan, Madden is evolving into a great sim of football and when i see leagues such as this one and the one i'm currently in, it's the people that make an experience gaming fun, not the control of a controller, win or lose you are always going to here a gg from me!

there was a guy recently named Mike Peters from PX1, now I have never met this man, but as i listen to The Sim Standard Radio Show, he was being interviewed by Simfballcritic, That show has alot of inspiration and positivity and as i listened to Mike talk I could here not only the confidence but also the love he had for sports and gaming, when I was directed here from he link on Simfballcritic's Web page, It was evident to me that the group here was what i would like to surround myself with, as I said i'm by far very average at the game, but I love To Game with Good People & and If he carries himself as well as he represented on the Sim Standard Radio Show I know The Majority Should Follow Suite.

Godbless & Take Care.

Storm

Last edited:

JoeSmooth81

Prospect
Name: Joe (JoeSmooth) Webb
XBOX GT: ICECOLD HMW
Availability: Typically during the day, mid to late afternoon, and most nights durung the week. I work weekend nights.
The last Madden I played: about and Hour ago. Im on my 11th season on Madden 16.
How long do I typically play Madden for: Until early release of the new madden.
Have I ever played in a SIM League before? MDFL. One of the Major SIM leagues, But The Main person running the league had a Family emergancy and had to cancel the league.
Do I like to create stories/write reports for my teams? "Does a bear shit in the woods and wipe his ass with a rabbit?' Absolutely! I can do that all day. I love weekly stories of football.
What is My definition of SIM football? (True) SIM football is where I can get as close to managing A real NFL team and playing in a real football game as I can, without leaving my favorite gaming Chair.
Why do I feel I'd be a great addition to one of your leagues? "Easy". I appretiate and follow rules, I'll stay active, Long history with Madden career modes, never been a MUT fan, I play SIM against the CPU, I don't look for shortcuts in anything I do, and most importantly I am not a quiter. I take my 'L's", learn from them and comeback harder.

MRJAM70

Contributor
Name: James Curtis
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): MR JAM70 on Xbox one console
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): evenings after 5pm

What was the last Madden game that you played? 2016

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? No

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? No

What is your definition of sim football? Playing as its seen on Sunday's!

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Because I try to play a sim style of football

Kaimbe516

Contributor
Name: Kevin Harris
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1):Kaimbe516 XB1
Time Zone:EST
Typical availability (for games): 7:30 A.M. - 6:00 P.M. Monday - Thursday Open Friday Saturday Sundays

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes MSL leagues MLA leagues

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes very active

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Not so much

What is your definition of sim football? Simple implore game plans gameplay we see in the NFL

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Experienced active and decent skill set

Yancy301

Contributor
Name: Anthony
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): XBox 1
Time Zone: Easten
Typical availability (for games):anytime

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) 8 months

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? No

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Yes

What is your definition of sim football? Sim games that I dominated in

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I enjoy the game and I would be challenging to any opponent

ronboreagan

Prospect
Ron
Ronbo Reagan (XB1)
Central
Anytime

What was the last Madden game that you played? Today.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes. 2, AllMaddenSim (shut down) but played in that league for 5 seasons straight.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? I would.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Excel.

What is your definition of sim football? Exactly rules and regs as regular football on TV.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I'm dedicated and flexible.

Last edited:

morsdraconis

Contributor
Name: Michael Guthrie
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): PS4 - morsdraconis
Time Zone: US East Coast
Typical availability (for games): can make time whenever

What was the last Madden game that you played? '12? Honestly, it's been a while since I've played a Madden game.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Tough to say. It's been a while.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've played in quite a few NCAA leagues on thegamingtailgate's website several years back when that game was still around. Haven't played in a Madden league before.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Absolutely! I'm sure I'll be doing something like that for my offline one, at the very least. :)

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? I have pretty good mastery of Excel and Photoshop.

What is your definition of sim football? Sim football is playing the game like you would see on Sundays. Playing within the rules of football and calling plays like a real coach would be calling them.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I'm not going to cheese or do stupid crap like you see in random online games. I'm going to play the game within the rules that are defined and be an active member cause I love the hell out of being in a great community for football. I've missed it quite a bit since the NCAA football days!

RJRipley

Prospect
Name: RJ Ripley
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): PS4: RJRipley
Time Zone: PST
Typical availability (for games):
Generally after 5pm PST

- Madden 16

- Until next release

- Play in small 4 man leagues with my 3 best friends every year. We usually do about two a year for 4 or 5 seasons each.

- Creating stories and reports on my team actually sounds like a lot of fun. Not sure if I would do it for the whole league though. Not at first at least.

- limited experience with excel and photoshop.

- Basically what you would see on any given Sunday. Realistic gameplay and an interactive community.

- My love for sim football. I've always looked for a good sim league but I never really found one. You could count on me to maintain that level of simulation football and get emerged in the aspects of the VIP league such as streaming and writing stories on my team. That and I'm willing to take the Bears.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.