**NEW** Madden 19 League Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knockout511

Starter
Name: Kyle Olson
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1):xb1
Time Zone: -5 cst
Typical availability (for games):Monday to Sunday. Mon to fri 4pm till 10pm. Saturday to Sunday any time.

What was the last Madden game that you played?madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)all year till next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?yes. Last one was this league.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? yes, one of my favourite things about the league.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Not much sadly. Computer just died.

What is your definition of sim football? Recreating the games we see in Sunday. No taking advantage of poor ai. Not going for it on 4th and 2 on your own 20.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Very active and have a lot of time on my hands. I'm the type of guy who loses in his offline franchise and doesn't restart cause I feel like it's cheating lol. That's why my Chiefs are 2-3 in my all madden franchise lol. Also returning to try my luck this seasom

Last edited by a moderator:

aSizzle52

Starter
Name: Asa Chastain
XBOX1 GT: aSizzle52
Time Zone: eastern
Typical availability (for games): 6:00pm-12:00am M-F/weekends vary

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes. 6 people league.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Possibly! I do enjoy writing.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Not much.

What is your definition of sim football? Authentic style football playing.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? A new face always shakes things up!

Welcome to PX1 Sports, the leader in simulation football!

We are currently taking sign ups for our Madden 17 leagues on PlayStation 4 and Xbox 1. If you have never played in one of our leagues, buckle up. It's a wild ride and one you cannot find anywhere else!

We want your Madden league experience to blow you away. From providing the highest level of sim gameplay, to our consistent approach to organization and structure, we want your Madden league experience to top anything you have been a part of before.

Here is a brief sampling of what you can expect at PX1 Sports:

Great League Content

Each of our leagues require members to post team related content like season previews, drafts recaps, or other team and league related stories. Not everyone gets as in-depth as some of the others do, but we engage members in the league and it creates a fun atmosphere to escape to when you want to talk about football. Our VIP League also has its own Twitter personalities which adds yet another level of immersion for owners in the league.

Straight Sim Gameplay

We are also redefining what it means to be "sim". Our rules go deeper than just punting on 4th down and not running 4 verts over and over. We want our games to look like football on Sunday. Strategy, substitutions, injuries, realistic stats, roster moves and transactions...we take extreme pride in our level of sim gameplay and take it deeper than you've ever experienced before. You will feel like the real life owner of your team with every play on the field and every move off of it.

Community Atmosphere

Lastly, we are here to help. Many of our members and staff create posts and videos on how to get better at the game. We aren’t interested in blowing people out over and over. We believe that the best leagues are the ones in which the most teams are able to compete.

So, are you ready to take your Madden league experience to the next level? Register now to become part of the PX1 Sports family. Then reply to this thread with answers to the questions below (you can copy and paste)!

Are you on PS4 and want to take your Madden league experience even further? Click here to check out our VIP League, the #1 Madden league on PS4!

Madden League Application
Must be completed to be considered for a league

Create a Prospect in our Draft

Not sure you have time to commit to a league like ours? Want to see yourself on the field on one of our live broadcasts? Create a prospect and immerse yourself into the story!

blanka4545

Prospect
Name: Sunny
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): blanka4545
Time Zone: PSt
Typical availability (for games): Monday-Thursday all day at this point. Friday after 7pm

Saturday and Sunday all Open

What was the last Madden game that you played? 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)

Until next release pretty much

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?

No

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?

I can learn to do it

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Not really but Excel I got some experience in school

What is your definition of sim football? Playing real football like in the Nfl

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues?

Definitely!

sk1nnyGIANT

Prospect
Name: Jose Perez
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): PSN Flux-Union
Time Zone: Pacific
Typical availability (for games): Tuesday-Friday: after 9pm..... Sunday and Monday: anytime

What was the last Madden game that you played? madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) 2-3 month

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? i have played in leagues before. its been a long time. since madden 14 or something. i don't remember thiere names.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? hmmm, maybe not consistently

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? i have some, yes.

What is your definition of sim football? to manage your own football team in every aspect of the game. from trading players, signing free agents, etc.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? i follow the rules. i will be on top of my team and all that's expected of me.

verity38

Prospect
Name: Marc
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): verity38
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): Evenings 7 nights a week

What was the last Madden game that you played? All of them.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, I played in one last year called 4th & Goal. Unfortunately it disbanded due to comish having a child

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? No

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Photoshop and Excel, yes.

What is your definition of sim football? Real football. No going for it on cheese BS. Use the whole playbook...

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I'm committed, and active. Lets go!

CHascal21

Prospect
Name: Cory H.
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): XBOXONE GT: FizzyAardvark98
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): Evening

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've tried. Never been able to find a serious, active league before.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Sure, sports journalism is a hobby of mine. I wouldn't have a problem doing this consistently.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? I have experience in Excel, Photoshop and InDesign.

What is your definition of sim football? Real football, Not bush league going for it on 4th and 8 on your own 20 or throwing a corner post route 5 times in a row.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I've been in search of a quality, active league for years now.

O

ositsgt

Name: Nathan S.
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): Jihad4Jezeus
Typical availability (for games): Evening

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Since 2012 I have consistently played Madden every year since its next release.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have played in several online leagues in the past. However, these leagues were on NCAA and not Madden. Aside from franchise mode w/friends, this will be my first true immersion experience with Madden. During my career with NCAA I played approximately 10 seasons.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? For sure! I'm unsure if I could consistently update my league status but I will endeavor to make ever effort.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Yes, I am considered a subject matter expert in all these arenas on a professional level. Additionally, I have utilized these skills to provide critical infrastructure briefings to several senior members within my organization.

What is your definition of sim football? Typically simulation is close to any live football game in terms of rules. Also, stated here: http://px1sports.com/threads/madden-17-league-rules-and-guidelines.3224/

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I have experience playing Madden and NCAA. I feel as though I am a player always looking to push myself further through healthy and challenging competition. I feel as though I would make an excellent addition to any group willing to accept me.

Jacobjay99

Prospect
Name:jacob jay logan
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): ps4 jacobjay99
Time Zone:eastside!
Typical availability (for games):after 5pm

What was the last Madden game that you played?MUT

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Not really

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Not really

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Excel

What is your definition of sim football? Greatness

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I'm competitve. Play nightly

Loose909

Prospect
Name: Bruce
PSN ID: LOOSE909
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): After 9 ET weekdays, various evening times on weekends.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Usually until my buddy from NY stops playing me because he cannot beat me (only time I play online is against him). I tend to taper off playing after Super Bowl since I play offline most of time and the thrill is gone.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Played briefly a few years ago but league was broken up due to some people bickering and one dismissed owner releasing entire team (or most of it).

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I'm looking for the most realistic experience in football. Always wanted to test my mettle as both an owner and coach vs real people instead of AI.

StudiiMac

Prospect
Name: Raj
PSN ID: StudiiMac

Typical availability (for games): Anytime after 5pm est (M-F) & All Day weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16 only about 10 games

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) From release to July

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, Da Blureprint and a couple other forgot
the names.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Excel

What is your definition of sim football? Not playing as a cheeser.......Real football!

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I want to play a league where everyone is dedicated. I hate cheese! I play straight up and play all of my game. Very Active player.

Mazzing360s

Prospect
Name: Danie Leon
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): ps4
Time Zone: pacific
Typical availability (for games): monday-friday after 6pm weekends allday

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until new release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? No

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes i love to do this in fantasy football.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Yes

What is your definition of sim football? Cloned Real football for as close to accurate real time stats.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I would be involved and be very active and take great pride in my team.

tborza23

Prospect
Name: Tim Borza
XBOX xTBswag23x
Typical availability (for games): Any

What was the last Madden game that you played?
Madden 17

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
until next release

Online leagues with friends, looking for more serious

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?
Yes, and I would be able to write reports

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?
Excel

What is your definition of sim football?
Authentic, real NFL type game play

I have the time to commit and take the league seriously. I also could write reports for the league.

tdcatch7

Prospect
Name:Shannon Dodson
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1):tdcatch7 XB1
Time Zone:
Typical availability (for games):nights/weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played?Madden 17

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)Until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?No

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?I prefer to just play, if required I would.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?No

What is your definition of sim football? Football played as close to real-life as possible.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I have loved the Madden franchise since it first came out and I am always looking for new challenges.

BigDaddyQ

Prospect
Name:Lewis
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): PS4 BigDaddyQue
Typical availability (for games):EST 21:00 - 00:00 Tuesday, Thursday
Sunday - flexible.

Been playing since the PS1. Every year.

5 months

Yes. 1 online.

No. Not enough free time.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?
Yes

Realistic gameplay. No cheese. No taking advantage of the game via glitching.

Love to play, have fun, not a kid, believe in sportsmanship. It's a game. Have fun with it.

Last edited:

RollTide9301

Prospect
Name: Jordan Williams

PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): PSN- Rolltide9301

Typical availability (for games): Between 3 PM and 10 PM

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Most of the Maddens I play till the next Release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I play in leagues with my friends every year. Last madden I played in about 4 in all

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? I have never been required to but I would like to it makes it better for the whole league

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Yes

What is your definition of sim football? Play like I am watching it in TV

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Because i am a good player I feel like lol i have always liked to play madden i am always active and always go by the rules

RussianBuffalo

Prospect
Name: Leo Montaiuti
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): XB1, LeoMontaiuti01
Time Zone: ET
Typical availability (for games): All day, work from home.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Always play until June then once the new madden comes out I play religiously

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes one in madden 16. It had 32 owners and we played every monday and thursday at 6:30

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? I could if required.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Yes only excel and photoshop.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Because I've been playing madden for years now, mainly ultimate teams but I know I have the skills to win a super bowl and I would put money where my mouth is.

JoneZ

Prospect
Name: Robert Jones
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): PS4 : Lx-J-o-n-e-Z-xL
Typical availability (for games): Everyday

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16, have played Madden 09-Present every year.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I try to keep my leagues small, I play in one $$ league $5 entry and looking for a non $$ one that would be long term like this one. Used to play in the NEFL but had to quit due to vacation/family issues. Back and good to go now.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes, I would love to do in depth analysis on my team, would be a very cool addition to the website and my team.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Not really, google docs and excel I can do.

What is your definition of sim football? Realism at is finest, what you see on Sunday. Realistic pass to run ratio, formation differential, play-calling, trades, and sportsmanship.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I have always wanted to be in a long-term league that would last many seasons, so I can finally watch my team grow to it;'s full potential, that is very hard to find nowadays as there are a very few select CFM's that operate several seasons and even maddens. This league would fit my perfect needs as I would love to be active with other members of the league and on the forums/write-ups, I have a lot of free time on my hands and it should not go to waste, thank you.

HyDro713

Prospect
Name:Jairi Q.
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1):XB1 - DroYoda713
Typical availability (for games): Friday 7pm -2am, Saturday- 9am - 11pm, Sunday 9am - 12pm

Madden 16
Til next release.
Nope
Not really
No
Real life football strategies
Competitive player that doesn't quit

Matthewhewer

Prospect
Please respond with all information listed in the first post to be considered for a league. Thanks

Name: Matt Hewer
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): Hewer420
Time Zone:ET
Typical availability (for games):evening/night

Madden 17
Until next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? One for MLB the Show 16

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Yes

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?no

What is your definition of sim football? Authentic style play with no running the same play over and over or have no game plan.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Madden lover since 98. Just want a decent league to play in that wont end half way through because of lack of games being played.

WeaponX

Prospect
Name: Mike
PSN ID : WeaponX20
Typical availability (for games): every night 9-1

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Usually till next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've had experience running leagues, played in ts4l, multiple leagues on VsN, OS, MSL

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Sure

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Excel only

What is your definition of sim football? Realistic as far as game play, stats, ect. Play like the pros

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I'm a good owner. Not an amazing player but a quality person and owner

Status
Not open for further replies.