psn:joshualove17 ps4
Time Zone:EST
Typical availability (for games):i am usually available anytime

i played madden 16 i have been playing since 2003

i typically play Madden until the next one comes out

i played in a league before but only with friends

i would love to make stories/write

i do play around with photoshop

my definition of sim football is to have fun no cheating and talk football week in week out i play fair and meet new people

i would love to meet new people and talk football i love playing madden i have played every madden since 2003

ChosenOne3188

Contributor
Name: Frank
XBOX GT: Chosenone3188
Time Zone: Est
Typical availability (for games):
After 1 PM EST
What was the last Madden game that you played?
Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
Month before?
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?
Yes, a lot. KTC, TNE
Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?
Yes
Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?
Yes
What is your definition of sim football?
As realistic as football on sundays
Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues?
Active, sim

Ayo2real

Prospect
Name: Ayo
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1):

XB1- Ayo2real

Time Zone: ET

Typical availability (for games):

anytime

Madden 04.. Glory be to Vick lol no really I just started madden 17(10 hours just started)

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)

Untill next release

no

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required?

no

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? yes

What is your definition of sim football? simulation football---its no need for a definition lol

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I'm a steady loyal player...plus my birthday is coming up(this could be a early gift lol) but in all seriousness I love madden and I want to participate in a good league.

Selke

Prospect
Name: Drew
XBOX GT: LL SELKE LL
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): I'm available from 5pm to 9pm (Gamertag ends at 9pm) Monday-Friday. Saturday and Sunday we can figure out a time to play using Slack app, smartglass, etc.

What was the last Madden game that you played? I owned all Madden but haven't played in a dedicated online league since 2010. I play in a ridiculously in depth NHL online hockey league with over 3000 players. When I heard about it I jumped at the chance to try it out. I still play in it but looking to get back into a fun, respectable, sim madden league where the stress is minor compared to NHL league.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) When I last played Madden online in a dedicated sim league I was engulfed in it. Posting articles, practicing, trading, communicating with other owners, etc. During that time I only really played madden. I kinda engulf myself in whatever game I choose and do my best.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I only do one madden league at a time. I see no point in playing in multiple online madden leagues because is waters downs victory.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Absolutely and I would rather it be required. It gives the league more depth.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? I use to be good with computers but now with today's advancements I feel like a novice at best. I do plan on twitching my games and would be willing to learn new software.

Pretty much play the game like real life. Mix up play calling, rotate players, don't be a chesse and overall respect others.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Dedication, Communication, Sim player who prefers to have fun playing in a competitive Madden league regardless if I win or lose in my down time from the stress of NHL league which games in that league won't conflict Madden game times.

Name: Tyler Parker
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): PS4 Parkertyler13
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): Everynight and weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Next Release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes not sure not yalls

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? I could create stories if needed to

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Yes a lot of experience with Excel and Word

What is your definition of sim football? Realistic Football

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I enjoy playing real football and enjoy playing with other people

Last edited:

Iancole95

Prospect
Name: Ian Bridges
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): IcBridgesfalling (PS4)
Time Zone:Central
Typical availability (for games):Some days, mostly nights.

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Next release.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yea, not sure which one. Not yalls

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? Maybe

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Not a bit. I can draw stick figures.

What is your definition of sim football? Realistic football.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I like to play realistic football games and will always finish a league.

DexterMcCann

Prospect
Name: Dexter McCann
PSN/XBOX: TheMadridMan912 (Xbox)

Typical Availability: Nights and Weekends

When was the last madden game that you played? Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for? Until Next release

Have you ever played in a league before? I've never played in a Madden league, but I've done them for Front Office Football 7 and also Nba 2k16. They've run through slack/forums so I'm good with any kind of format like that.

Do you like to create stories/write reports for your team and league? Can you do this consistently if required? Absolutely, writing about sports/sports video games is one of my favorite things to do.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Not really, I've got experience with excel but with nothing else.

What is your definition of sim football? If you've ever played Front Office Football 7, that's sim football. Realism at every aspect of the game, from free agency, to the draft, and then to the football field.

Why do you feel like you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I'm a football guy first, then a madden guy. I know how the league is supposed to run and can follow that format. Plus, I'm not a quitter. I won't give up on this league.

Name: Nick Bell
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): LegitNonsense (PS4)
Typical availability (for games): Nights on weekdays/ Anytime on weekends

Madden 16

Next Release

Yeah, I've done leagues with a few other guys but none of this size.

I think I would enjoy doing it, and I could try my best to do it consistently.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc?
Some Excel, no experience with the others.

Realistic football in every aspect.

Sim is the way I enjoy playing madden, and I enjoy competing against people that are the same way. I like having a good time while playing, and will play until the league is done.

Ap360

Contributor
Name : Alan Paulino
Xbox One
Gamertag :RogueKiller613
Any type of league
Eastern time
Available between 3pm-9pm (Sunday- Thursday) all day (friday and Saturday)
Last madden I played was 16
I play madden all year round til the next one
I've never played any tournaments or been in leagues and I want to start doing that now because I love madden.

Above_you2

Prospect
Name: evan guiles
PSN ID: wesleyakers
Time zone: eastern
Typical availability (for games): any time

What was the last madden game you played: madden 16
How long do you typically play madden: until next release
Have you ever played in a leage before? If so, how many and which ones: played in numerous leagues, all madden sim leagues or all pro
Why would you be considered for madden leagues on px1 sports? Im a very respectful, laid back, and competitive madden player who follows the rules and love to have fun also i would like to play the game the way it is meant to be played
Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, AfterEffects, InDesign, etc?
No
What is your definition of sim football? Realistic madden gameplay in a nutshell
Why do you feel like you will be a good addition to one of our leagues? As stated before, i follow all the rules, i am respectful to the other users and the admins, i am very competitive and i want to just have fun

Last edited:

Nico1103

Prospect
Name:Nick Pibernus
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): Ps4
ID: Pibernus
Time Zone: PST
Typical availability (for games):9pm
Madden 16
A month after the football season is over
Only with of my 3 friends
I wouldn't mind
No
A way to play madden like it is a real life game making it more fun and exciting to play
Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I would be a great audition because I love the game of football and I love the idea of sim league. I enjoy reading on updates from each and just thought of doing this gets me hyped up for the next madden season.

Name: Léon Weatherman
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1):Shockwave007_007
Time Zone:Mountain
Typical availability (for games): I work 4 days on & 4 off based on rotation of 12 hrs shifts. Unless called in then i could work another but thats optional 98% of the time.

1988-2000 so i guess 2000 lol
as long as i can next release is perfectly fine
never tried saw the group on twitch and with a new game thought id try something new
not able to
Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Excel abit due to my job just entering in stats not programming the cells for formulas or anything since college 20+ years back

What is your definition of sim football? a little bit of everything involved gaming,trades,playing the game,etc.

Never know until you try :) i hope to have fun and help where i can.

Big_R_

Prospect
Name: Randy (aka) Big R
System: Ps4
Psn id: Big_R_777
Timezone: Eastern
Avaliable for games: pretty much anytime, except 12 am to 6 am.
Madden 2016, have played every Madden since 1st release
Play constantley until after nfl season is over, then regularly until next release
Played in community online leagues, usually at least a few or more
Sim football is more fun and realistic gameplay
I would be good for league for several reasons, I am hardcore NFL fan and I love to play and have played Madden hardcore since 1st one. I am also disabled with plenty of time and usually play at anytime needed, especially for h2h games. I play to win but dont get mad or cry if i lose, I play because I love the game and competition of playing other people.

Last edited:
Name: Christian
PSN ID (PS4): C27Wilson
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): I work 12pm-9pm Monday-Saturday

What was the last Madden game that you played? 2016

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) 2-3 months hardcore, then just keep up with any league(s) I'm in

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? yes, 3, Any Given Sunday, Kings of Madden, Madden Nation Live?

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? I haven't before, but would be interested.

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? Excel

What is your definition of sim football? what you see on Sundays irl

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Dedication, Friendly, Committed

SDHallofFame

Prospect
brian
age 38
xbox one
id:SDHallofFame
time zone: pacific
available: mid day
last madden played 2015
play medden once or twice a week

do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? yes

excel

What is your definition of sim football? realistic football. what we watch on tv.

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I'm dependable

Mitchell1411

Prospect
Name:Brandon Mitchell
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): XB1
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): any

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I always play it

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Once and I don't remember the name

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? I might like it but I don't want to write one
Tho
Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? No

Realistic football
Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? Bc I'm pretty good at madden and it is my favorite game

BloCk415

Contributor
Name: Cuervo Jones
Psn: BloCK415monsta
Time zone: Pst
Availability: 4pm to 1am weekdays open weekends all day

I've been playing madden since 97. This looks like the real deal.Looking to meet new people who love sim football. Been wanting to step my sim game up vs users that play sim football. I play madden all year long. I hope i did it right

HannsCOD

Prospect
Name:Dalton Hann
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): Hanns XBOX GAMERTAG
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): Anyday before 11 cst(unless something pops up)

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes i participated in a 19 man league with friends in madden 16

Do you like to create stories/write reports for you team and league? Could you do this consistently if required? I could try

Do you have experience with any programs like Excel, Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, InDesign, etc? No

What is your definition of sim football? I think its about putting yourself in a realistic football with no bullcrap same plays all game that you see online lol

Why do you feel you would be a good addition to one of our leagues? I feel i would be good cause i take pride in my game and want to take this opportunity to test my skills

Name: Dawson Morgan
PSN ID: GatorsQBTEBOW
Typical availability (for games): After 5pm weekdays anytime on weekends (except during Dallas Cowboy games)

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I haven't and I've always wanted to play in one. Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Strategizing and varying play calls is more important to me than outsmarting the AI. The best experiences I've had with madden have been with friends and playing franchise or dynasty mode. Another reason you should consider me is because I am mature and responsible. You can count on me finishing a league regardless of my teams record.

ShakeNTaake

Starter
Name: Tyler Taake
PSN ID/XBOX GT (please specify PS4 or XB1): ShakeNTaake (XB1)
Time Zone: CST
Typical availability (for games): I'm good pretty much any time/day of the week

What was the last Madden game that you played? M16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Release to Release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes, TSO (MBA), OS (AWFL)

Absolutely, done sports journalism as a hobby for most of my life, did power rankings and stories for both of my previous leagues

Some

Like you see it on the weekends, real football.

Mature gamer, understands the idea of sim football, a dedicated member

Status
Not open for further replies.