**NEW** Madden 19 League Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogan04

Prospect
Name: Sterling
PSN ID: Shogan04
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Typical availability (for games): Generally quite available and if not, I always find/make the time to be available.

What was the last Madden game that you played?
2 weeks ago

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?)
Very often; until the next release.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones?
Unfortunately no.

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports?
Mainly because I'm a competitor and am always in search of better competition.

jasonzimmerman

Contributor
I would like to be considered for the PS4 league

Name: Jason
PSN ID: Jason Zimmerman
Time Zone: Central
Typical availability (for games): I am disabled and do not work so I can play anytime as long as I know a little bit in advance

What was the last Madden game that you played? 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) until next season

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? none

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I play CFM offline straight sim and I think thart I would be a good fit for the league and I want to try out a great online league and this sounds like the right one

Jrk1d

Starter
Name: Michael Martin
PSN ID: Jrk1d
Time Zone: Eastern
Typical availability (for games): Mostly Nights around 8pm est. As I am a college student and hold a part time job.

What was the last Madden game that you played? The last Madden game I played before 16 was Madden 09 with Brett Favre on the cover.
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play until the next release.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I play in 2 as of now. The Gridironleague as well as MLG17.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I can bring good competition to the league as well as I like to make highlight clips. Sponsorship clips. Very exciting to me. Make me feel like the league is alive.

IAHawk12

Prospect
Name: Ryan Richardson
PSN ID: CubbyRy
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Typical availability (for games): Anytime after 7:00pm CDT on weekdays and 1:00pm CDT on Weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? The last Madden game I played was Madden 16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play Madden until about June typically then I move onto other games.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I have played in leagues but nothing of this caliber before. I play in online leagues with some of my friends.

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I should be considered because I am an experienced Madden player and I can bring good competition to the league.

Tigertt223

Prospect
Name:thomas

System:ps4

Psn:alfredov65

Time zone: eastern

Im basicly always free exept for mondays wensdays and fridays

ajgnkdu

Prospect
Name: Aaron Gulley
PSN ID: ftball8892
Typical availability (for games): Daily

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until the next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Never a PX1 league, but I've been in a lot much smaller less sophisticated leagues.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because I have been playing Madden since I was 7 and franchise mode has always been my favorite. I love playing the realistic games and building my team and I think it would be very cool to be in a league where everyone feels the same as I do. It is something I really want to be apart of and I will fully participate writing reports and recaps and stories, and I hope that someday I can do all this in real life as a GM in the NFL.

Youngfuture

Starter
Name: Anthony
PSN ID: Youngfuture1 (also my xbox one gt)
Time Zone: eastern
Typical availability (for games): available everyday, time varies depending on work schedule

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Till about june
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yea played in 2 sim leagues last year till about may
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Watched a couple games on twitch, love the competition and the sim rules you guys use. Would love the opportunity to play real football here !

Last edited:

OldWhiskey

Contributor
Name: Eric aka OldWhiskey
PSN ID: OldWhiskey78
Typical availability (for games): M-F 7PM CT till 11pm at the latest. Weekends all night.

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 16, last league play was Madden '13
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Previous it was till the next release. Was playing NCAA series regularly before that.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Only Madden leagues were some back in the Madden 12/13 years. Played some league play with some guys that I played The Show with. Played in the NDL for five seasons on the NCAA series under a different PSN: CrimsonBassn78. I currently play MLB The Show 16 in the OSVet's Futures II League, The Sandlot and the DX League.
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I love league play. I'm a sim player and I hate playing lobby type players online. I miss playing football in a league setting.

JohnnyPersia

Contributor
Name: Seena
PSN ID: JohnnyPersia
Time Zone: EST
Typical availability (for games): Typically evenings, but can also play during the day, if needed

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?): As long as the league runs. I would prefer to play the entire year, to give everyone an opportunity to build their teams, etc.
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Yes. I have commished and co-commished a sim league during Madden 13 that played 8 seasons. I played in a couple of leagues last year, but they were either very unorganized, or the commishes implemented far too many rules (and sometimes ignored them in their own favor).
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I only buy Madden for sim leagues; otherwise I don't even bother with it. I'm very easy to schedule with, and I try to contribute to the league in different ways that I can to help. As I said before, I've commished a league, so I realize the work that goes into it. I'm mostly looking for a good group of guys to play with and enjoy the game.

GNSD_

Prospect
Name: Marley
PSN ID: GNSD_
Typical availability (for games): After 2pm est till midnight

How long do you typically play Madden for (a
month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Until next release

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Madden Rejectz, a couple other lower tier less sophisticated leagues. I just started playing in madden leagues is may.

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? I enjoy madden year round, I only enjoy sim style of play. I bring longevity. And dedication to building my franchise

Favorite Team is The New Orleans Saints

Last edited:

mymajc

Contributor
alex darr
age 18
psn mymajc9
timezone eastern
my favorite thing to do in any sports game is to build a team from the ground up

nobodyepic721

Contributor
Name:Xavier
PSN ID:Bigleaguebase610
Time Zone:Est
Typical availability (for games): due to school 2pm to 10pm. free all day on the weekends

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) i play in till june because thats when my baseball season come to full gear.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I've been in other sim league's because thats the only way i can play madden

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Because im a good guy just looking for a good league and a way to make friends who like madden and football

DeathByEagle

Prospect
Name: Bryan
PSN ID: DeathByEagle
Typical availability (for games): Varies, Mostly nights but sometimes during the day as well.

What was the last Madden game that you played? M16

How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) I play till the new madden comes out.

Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? Ive been in Hundreds of leagues in my time. Ive been playing in online lgs since 2002(PC days when we played in 10+ lgs at a time, once a week advances). Some recent lgs MXL, GFML, MEFL a few others that died out and didnt last more then a month or so.

Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Just enjoy playing madden, I dont buy any other games for myself. My son gets games but I only play madden all year. Been playing in these since the first lgs came out in 2002, back in the PC days. Ive run a few sim lgs back in the early 2000's, co-commished, and mostly just play now. I made the switch from PC to console in 2010. Most past lgs have not been extreme sim lgs. They started out good, played in a few for 3+ years but commish changes etc the lgs became more lobby style so no longer want to be in them, want more real life sim style again. Most claim they are sim but not even close when joining. One lg had nice lg rules, not all followed but good rules, commishes were a bit crazy though, favored certain people and drove a lot of people off. But was the most sim lg this year id say though. One of your current new owners was in that league as well. My other current lg is claiming to remake rules and change so will see. Was in there for over 3 years, left in M15 cause commish change but they asked me to come back for M17 with old commish back, and claiming to get back to sim. I am looking to be very selective in the lgs I pick this madden, based off lg activity, rules, and will admit, team I get. Im a true believer you are more into it when you enjoy the team your using. If I dont like the team at all in real life, just dont get into it as much. I am a die hard Eagles fan, been a season ticket holder for almost 25 years, dont miss a game. I follow a lot of teams in real life though. Overall I just love the game of football and like to simulate it as much as possible. Saw your post, thought Id throw my name in the hat. If not, enjoy the new madden.

I mainly like to use groupme and fourms for communication.

Last edited:
Name: Jason Wright
PSN ID: Action-Jaxson1
Time Zone: East
Typical availability (for games): After 8pm est weekdays various on weekends

What was the last Madden game that you played? Madden 25
How long do you typically play Madden for (a month, 2-3 months, until the next release?) Next release
Have you ever played in a league before? If so, how many and which ones? I played in one. Ringmaster
Why should you be considered for Madden leagues on PX1 Sports? Why I believe I should be considered. All I do is play madden I live for the next one after the next one. I've never seen a league like this before where I can sit back on the couch like its NFL Sunday. Im a extreme Sim guy its the only way to play. Team building is my game not looking to really trade but build through the draft and watch a team become my own. A team where I know its strengths and weaknesses.

Secondly I want to be a part of something different changing madden gaming forever

Status
Not open for further replies.