Madden 17 Wishlist

woodsmall12

All-Star
Saw someone post out there that sexy Rex confirmed in a twitch feed that it has something to do with Team Play but Rex is denying he said that

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Saw someone post out there that sexy Rex confirmed in a twitch feed that it has something to do with Team Play but Rex is denying he said that

He asked someone where on the list do they think team play is among all things that need improvement. I saw that the other day. Not sure if they tried to twist that bit sounded pretty concrete that team play wasn't high on their priority list. I think it will be cool for online play at some point, but lots of things that need to be improved before that.,

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Think there is any change of a non player being on the cover? That could be why they didn't do a cover vote this year. They could put a gm or broadcaster or something and use it to promote new features

I know not likely but i can wish

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Think there is any change of a non player being on the cover? That could be why they didn't do a cover vote this year. They could put a gm or broadcaster or something and use it to promote new features

I know not likely but i can wish

I actually thought of that. I think I tweeted it. Tirico and Gruden on the cover??? I doubt it though. Maybe Jerry Jones or Pete Carroll or someone selling the new CFM features? That could happen I suppose. All interesting ideas. Looking forward to tomorrow. May give us some clues as to what is coming.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
BTW, I'm considering going to LA for EA Play the day before E3 opens. Just not sure I can work it into the budget right now.

woodsmall12

All-Star
BTW, I'm considering going to LA for EA Play the day before E3 opens. Just not sure I can work it into the budget right now.
Collect donations on twitch with a live show ... I'll throw $10 out there

And I was wondering if they might do some of the big MUT you tubers on the cover ... Seems far fetched but curious if they would actually go that direction

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Collect donations on twitch with a live show ... I'll throw $10 out there

And I was wondering if they might do some of the big MUT you tubers on the cover ... Seems far fetched but curious if they would actually go that direction

Interesting idea for cover but I would hate some random dudes on there. Hopefully I'm not alone lol. Farls and Gibbs maybe haha.

I appreciate the donation offer. I'd just feel like that was begging... Would be cool to go and test the game out next month though. I'll see what I can come up with.

I am fairly satisfied with the gameplay aspect of the game and do see a few little improvements that can be made with that, but with that said I would like to see less effort put into MUT and more emphasis on connected franchise or whatever thay decide to call that version of the game.

The game has underachieved in this area for so long. I would love to see a complete game in the areas of stat tracking, a complete standings and ranking system within the franchise , a standings board the looks and feels like the NFL. A complete franchise managing system from player development to complete draft system development. The scouting system has come a long way in the last 2 years but could easily be made so much more efficient . I love that Madden 17 will finally include practice squads.

The financial aspect of running a franchise could also use a few tweaks to make it easier to manage the team as a owner. I also have been wanting more control over caps and salaries for franchise commissioners for a while and i think steps are being taken with the upcoming gamer to address it.

So, with that said I would most like the Franchise tracking and stat area of the game to be complete and realistic.