Unofficial Trade Talk!!

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Breaking News

image_zpsgxvwisxn.jpg

Mingo On The Block
Mingo has high confidence. Due to this there are better attributes, these changes are:
  • Overall 90
  • Tackle 87
  • Block Shedding 80
  • Play Recognition 80

Blackhawk375

Starter
Trade Block:
blackmon.png
hood.png

Looking primarily for draft picks, but would consider other offers if you think you can fill a void on my team. Thanks!

Spayer419

Starter
Raiders first round draft picks are available for upgrades at MLB, FS, SS, or CB. PM me if interested in having dialogue

dspbuckle

All-Star
So league leadership, I'm guessing a trade for Revis is unacceptable judging by the twitter response to the Jets rumor, correct? Mainly because in real life his contract is different than in the game. Checking because there are offers being made.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So league leadership, I'm guessing a trade for Revis is unacceptable judging by the twitter response to the Jets rumor, correct? Mainly because in real life his contract is different than in the game. Checking because there are offers being made.

Yes. It's unrealistic. He should have an enormous cap penalty. Can't imagine he doesn't have some kind of no trade clause too. Teams don't sign free agents to huge contracts like that and then trade them one season later.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Its probably not a significant amount of guys, but there are just some guys that wouldn't and probably shouldn't be traded bc they would have huge penalties and we just have to be realistic with that.