RG J'Marcus Webb on the block
81 run block
81 pass block
82 impact block
90 strength
6'7 333 lbs, 28 years old 83 overall

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Something that might help is post what positions you are wanting to trade for ? Because there seems to be a lot of sellers in the thread and not many buyers

OzoneAz

Contributor
Dolphins block

FS Jaiquan Jarrett 82 Ovr (26y/o) - Due to the CPU drafting a FS with the 1-5 in the the draft it leaves me no option than to trade (unless I decide to run big nickel / big dime) 82ZC-78TKL-87POW

TE - Dion Sims 80 Ovr (25y/o) - Recieving 6'4" TE with 78SPD-88ACC-with decent block.

Looking for Oline and/or CB. Would like to trade before the start of the season as this could dictate what playbooks I go with. For inquiries PM please.

(Sorry, DaddyLeague hasnt uploaded my info yet and unable to provide links at this time)

Glen Cieske

All-Star
Screenshot_2015-11-04-05-33-01_zpsz9qxqqrx.png

Rivers OTB. Looking for draft pick/s willing to part ways for cheap due to his age.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Dolphins block

FS Jaiquan Jarrett 82 Ovr (26y/o) - Due to the CPU drafting a FS with the 1-5 in the the draft it leaves me no option than to trade (unless I decide to run big nickel / big dime) 82ZC-78TKL-87POW

TE - Dion Sims 80 Ovr (25y/o) - Recieving 6'4" TE with 78SPD-88ACC-with decent block.

Looking for Oline and/or CB. Would like to trade before the start of the season as this could dictate what playbooks I go with. For inquiries PM please.

(Sorry, DaddyLeague hasnt uploaded my info yet and unable to provide links at this time)

Big Nickel/Dime isn't allowed as a base defense. Not sure if that's what you were considering but just an FYI. Typically we try to formation match which would mean any type of some or nickel would just be used against 3-4 WR sets.

OzoneAz

Contributor
Big Nickel/Dime isn't allowed as a base defense. Not sure if that's what you were considering but just an FYI. Typically we try to formation match which would mean any type of some or nickel would just be used against 3-4 WR sets.

No it would be nickel/dime package depending on personnel. Secondary is too good to keep on bench.