Unofficial Trade Talk!!

Croutard

Contributor
Just trying to heat up some trade talk while we wait for this update! :p

The Giants owner is putting Reuben Randle and Robert Ayers along with 2 first round picks on the trade block!! If anyone is interested don't be shy and send me some offers! xD

Looking for defense!

B

BlackPaw

Just trying to heat up some trade talk while we wait for this update! :p

The Giants owner is putting Reuben Randle and Robert Ayers along with 2 first round picks on the trade block!! If anyone is interested don't be shy and send me some offers! xD

Looking for defense!
Ayers is LOLB?

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
In franchise the cpu is offering me a 3rd for 2016 or 2nd for 2017 or Knile Davis and a 7th rounder. I know I can't make trades with the CPU in the league but just using that as a example. In the one practice game that I played with him I did better with him then MM. So unless I get a offer that is really good value I will hold on to him till the offseason and let his rating improve. His contract is really low for several years so I can afford to keep him.

Last edited:
B

BlackPaw

In franchise the cpu is offering me a 3rd for 2016 or 2nd for 2017 or Knile Davis and a 7th rounder. I know I can't make trades with the CPU in the league but just using that as a example. In the one practice game that I played with him I did better with him then MM. So unless I get a offer that is really good value I will hold on to him till the offseason and let his rating improve. His contract is really low for several years so I can afford to keep him.
Thats without the patch update?! I'll see what the best offer is once we get started. Def interested tho!

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Yea when I started my test dynasty up (2 separate times) I have a notification where about 7 teams are trying to trade for Mettinberger. He is the only player that I've seen this for on my team. The cool thing is the offers will change during the year and they are all fair trades. I just started him in my last game and he did good so im anxious to see if that changes any of the offers.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I don think the patch is going to have any impact on trade logic. Just regression/momentum system, offsides penalties and possibly a roster update. Some minor bugs too.