Unofficial Trade Talk!!

Kwarren3

Starter
Yeah I thought I remembered that. He will be a fine QB in madden, might even be worth the pick in real life but I just don't like the guy as a person. coreywelch no sir, Vikings fan all day.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
If anyone needs some cheap pieces I have a lot of depth at TE. Also Wesley Woodward can be had he can play ILB or OLB. All of these guys are mid to high 70s ratings

Croutard

Contributor
84 overall Power Back - Rashad Jennings OTB for a 4th. 88 speed 79 str 89 accel 90 trucking 90 stiff arm 93 carry 77 catch

georgiafan are you interested for a 4th? :O I know you have a good amount of young backs, but none have great trucking or stiff arm

Or I'd do it for Woodyard if interested

Colefolks319 I know patriots need a RB.. 4th for Jennings?? :O

Last edited:

Croutard

Contributor
We have Frank Gore. How old is he?

He's 30. Vereen may be OTB depending on how much of a 2016 cap hit i take, i'll find out in a bit in an offline league but I'd ask for a 3rd for Vereen.. Rashad can go for a 4th

Gore is good but he's so damn slow.. Try him out in practice lol. I cut him on my colts in another league after playing a preseason game and him having no good runs

Croutard

Contributor
BigTexas18 I have a few offers for Josh Gordon, let me know if you're interested... or if you're not interested :p :D

Shane Vereen, Reuben Randle for Josh Gordon

Shane Vereen, Reuben Randle 2017 1st for Josh Gordon and 2016 1st

Shane Vereen, 2017 1st and 2016 4th for Josh Gordon and 2016 1st

Reuben Randle, 2017 1st and 2016 4th for Josh Gordon and 2016 1st

Spayer419

Starter
The Falcons are looking for help in the secondary, offensive line, and at MLB and are willing to part with the following players...

LE Kroy Bierman (83)
DT Jonathan Babineux (82)
LB Justin Durant (89)
WR Roddy White (83)

Also willing to part ways with any picks, for the right price

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
The Falcons are looking for help in the secondary, offensive line, and at MLB and are willing to part with the following players...

LE Kroy Bierman (83)
DT Jonathan Babineux (82)
LB Justin Durant (89)
WR Roddy White (83)

Also willing to part ways with any picks, for the right price

Got Craig Robertson MLB. Decent young LB. 27 years 77 ovr for a 5th round pick

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
In a weak HB draft class Bishop Sankey can be had for a non 1st round draft pick. Ratings around a 80 overall, 89 speed, 89 acc, 91 agility and had over 1,300 rushing yards behind a weak OL. Also a a cheap deal

I am tagging the new guys in this thread with the offseason coming up Jukemwr21 Jandy Studley021

B

BlackPaw

I'm offering up 2017 2,3 for 2016 picks

Last edited by a moderator: