Unofficial Trade Talk!!

mycaddy

Starter
lol I have a ps4... Just prefer xb1 so I buy games for the xb1 only game I buy for ps is Gran Turismo which isnt available for xb1 and GT is better than Forza IMO

iTvizzyy

Starter
The Falcons might negotiate for the vet Roddy White.. Also will be thinking about dealing Matt Ryan (come big and help me build for the future if you really want him) Message me guys.

iTvizzyy

Starter
also im not saying he will definitely go and if he will go this season. im just saying if anyone wants him they need to send me some talent for the future. ryan is currently a top 10 qb.

Kwarren3

Starter
After year 1 or 2 Winston may be OTB, it all depends on how many lobsters he steals in Tampa.
BmeiXAvCEAAFN8A.0.jpg

Last edited:

cnorys4

Contributor
Dude I will take Winston for sure! Don't you ever hate on Jameis WINston! Disgracing my bucs like that....
:)

Kwarren3

Starter
To be 100% honest I don't at all like Winston as a person, therefore I don't like having him under center for me. I would love to just outright trade him before we start the franchise, but I feel like thats a little unsim. However if Maj and Pack are ok with it and I get a decent offer I would love to.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Hey majesty I know there is a trade committee so how exactly does that work and what all do they look at ?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I think we agreed that free agents and guys drafted cannot be traded in their first year. pack1797 can probably confirm.

As far as the committee, pack1797 will handle that too. We don't want guys to nitpick trades, but we do want them to follow the rules we have outlined and to make sure new guys are not getting taken advantage of.