**OFFICIAL** Madden 15 Sign Ups (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoopdog77

Contributor
Hey everyone. I would like to sign up for Madden 15 PS4 league. I have been playing NCAA for a long time and Madden as well. I also live nearby Shnoogans and am the friend he mentioned. Pretty new to online forums but am look I g forward to it.

PleaseCatchFire

Contributor
Hi all. All the awesomeness is below.

- PS3
- Experienced (Didn't get Madden 25, but played the hell out of 13)
- Gamer Tag = PleaseCatchFire
- Interested in Sim style league

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Ok, right now we will be hosting sim style leagues as that is by far the most requested style. If you do not want to play in a sim league (meaning that you don't want to be constricted by rules) please indicate that. We can try to put together a hardcore, minimal rules league for those of you who would rather play that way. I just want to clarify that so there is no confusion when the league rules get posted.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
How does team selection work?

I'll create a thread and ask everyone to post their top three team choices in order. Everyone that has a team listed that nobody else has picked get their first choice. Ties are broken by a random number generator. Then I do the same for 2nd choice, etc. You wouldn't think so, but it actually helps guys get teams they care better than a draft. Haven't figured out exactly why but it does lol

NYCGHOST

Prospect
Welcome guys!

I am creating a list of users who want to play in our Madden 15 leagues this year. Please post your interest and what system you will be playing on. Also, let us know what your skill level (new, average, experienced) is and what type of games you enjoy (win at all costs, casual or sim). I will keep an updated list for us to work off of and set up the leagues as we get closer to the August 26 release date.

If you have never played in one of our leagues before here is an idea of what we offer:

Professionally Run - All leagues will have the same layout and be overseen by site management. You don't have to worry about favoritism among users or drastically different setups between leagues. We cater you, the user, and have created a template that allows you to get the most enjoyment out of your league.

Innovative Ideas - Our next-gen (PS4 and Xbox One) leagues will be entirely LIVE leagues. This means that all games will be played LIVE and broadcast LIVE on Twitch. This allows other members in the league to watch the games and cheer on their friends. This is allows members to make sure any league related rules are being followed and eliminates complaints and quarrels that can sometimes pop up.

Immersive Experience - Our leagues are not simply log on and play leagues. We require all members of leagues to check in at least once every 24 hours. That keeps them up-to-date on league activity and abreast of any information they need to know. It also gives them a chance to see league related content that is generated by league staff and/or other members of the league.

Contests, Promotions and Giveaways - From time-to-time we will run contests, promotions or giveaways for our members. The most common events will be tournaments for prizes and game giveaways. Occasionally, though, we will even just randomly award a member with a gift card or other giveaway just to say thank you for being an active part of our community.

At PX1Sports, we do leagues differently. You're not just here to play games, you're here to make friends, compete and enjoy your favorite games. Our goal is to make that the most fun and rewarding experience that we can!

NOTE: Our non next-gen leagues (PS3 and 360) will still feature all of the benefits of playing in a next-gen league. We just won't (can't) require everyone to stream their games live.

Currently Interested

PS4
majesty95
woodsmall12
DarkParadox21
jaime509deleon
danwin
Futuriistiics (maybe)
Bravo4460_
Tonyfv22
BlackPaw
sifukeatis
scotty2hotty221
dbzhellokitty
iTvizzyy
Xxclaywilliamxx
BIGJOECOO
MrKakato21
Shnoogans
iTvizzyy
Kovict27
austing1013
Ddawg009
whoa
Mark
Deestud7
Tst18th
Shoopdog77

PS3
BigTexas18
Mark
Futuriistiics
goldrush

XBOX ONE
IckyWoodz
Winckel
brad2823
CleveSt2017
NWO
Baby4B
Jhennessey88
PH3N0M456

XBOX 360
AsFastAsABullet
dem dennis boys

phillyblitz

Contributor
I am interested in ps4 league..just wanna make sure I can reserve my spot..didn't see my name under interested parties

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Somehow I missed adding a few of you to the list in the first post. If you have posted to register and do not see your name listed under the system you want to play on, please post and let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.