**OFFICIAL** Madden 15 Sign Ups (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

Starter
For sure interested, PS3 for now, good competition, so casual to sim. Experienced, but still learning, lol.

I would like to sign up for the ps4 league instead, I haven't gotten the new system but I will before the new Madden comes out.

Shnoogans

Contributor
Hey, not sure who will be commissioning leagues, but I have a friend joining the site. His gamertag is shoopdog77 and we have been paying ncaa and Madden for like 6 years. If at all possible, would be cool if we were in same ps4 league.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey, not sure who will be commissioning leagues, but I have a friend joining the site. His gamertag is shoopdog77 and we have been paying ncaa and Madden for like 6 years. If at all possible, would be cool if we were in same ps4 league.

I will be commissioning the PS4 league and helping on the others. Can he register and post in here? Everything with the leagues will be handled on the forum so we need to have him on here. lso, is easier to keep track of bc we can tag and views posts from each user easier that way. Thanks!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Only 8 spots left for the PS4 league! If we get more than 32 users we can look at starting a 2nd league. The core users will be in the "A" league so sign up now so you don't miss out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.