**OFFICIAL** Madden 15 Sign Ups (PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
can you put down BTAG13MN on the PS4 list? And are we drafting? When do we pick what team we want?

For the PS4 league, I'll ask everyone for their top three teams, in order, and then assign based off of that. I've found that it is easier to get everyone at least one of their top 3 teams doing it that way vs a draft where guys at the bottom usually get teams they have no interest in. I'll start the league forum and post for those lists as we get closer to release.

I'm new to the league thing, I played a bit of Madden though (There was years I refused as angry NFL2K fan but after about 2010 2k5 couldn't hold up anymore so started with madden 12, played 13 skipped last year) So not really sure what choice I would pick I'm just down for competing in something that has football in it.
Nfl 2k5 was the shit man first person football hell yea

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So is it a draft or regular league?

It won't be a fantasy draft if that's what you mean. We will assign teams (based off of a team selection thread) and then you take over that team and work through the franchise mode with 31 other guys,

iTvizzyy

Starter
It won't be a fantasy draft if that's what you mean. We will assign teams (based off of a team selection thread) and then you take over that team and work through the franchise mode with 31 other guys,
That's fine, I was hoping for a draft so everyone will be even based off team skill level but I like the realism of non drafts too, I'm down for whatever. Just let me know when to select my team.

Dang, where all the old-gen PS3 guys at? I know they haven't all upgraded yet, lol. Maybe after the PS4's price drop some or goes on sale - that's what I'm waiting for

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Dang, where all the old-gen PS3 guys at? I know they haven't all upgraded yet, lol. Maybe after the PS4's price drop some or goes on sale - that's what I'm waiting for

Well, you can wait for the price to drop but then have the PS3 trade in drop too. Its already almost got cut in half the past 2 months. Sell your PS3 on Craigslist for $150 and upgrade already! ;)

For the PS4 league, I'll ask everyone for their top three teams, in order, and then assign based off of that. I've found that it is easier to get everyone at least one of their top 3 teams doing it that way vs a draft where guys at the bottom usually get teams they have no interest in. I'll start the league forum and post for those lists as we get closer to release.

1.Bills 2.Steelers 3.random

Well, you can wait for the price to drop but then have the PS3 trade in drop too. Its already almost got cut in half the past 2 months. Sell your PS3 on Craigslist for $150 and upgrade already! ;)

My dusty, old, loud-whirring, phat PS3 that I paid $125 for 3 years ago? If you know someone who'd pay $150 for it, tell them to hit me up ASAP :rolleyes:

I wouldn't mind trading it in, not that I think I'd get much for it due to the description above, but there's only the 1 PS4 game I want to play, while I'd be giving up my collection of PS3 games. I haven't even thought about it or looked it up, but I'm sure the PS4 isn't backwards compatible, so I'd still need a couple more games to come out that I'd be interested in before I buy it just for Madden.

But then again, maybe M15 on PS4 will have a much improved CFM that will make me want to go out and buy it so I can jump into a league on day 1. I've literally heard nothing about any changes to the game modes on it though

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Don't bother posting the team picks in here just yet. We'll create a specific thread in the league forum when we get them set up. Glad you guys are excited to get going though!

Status
Not open for further replies.