New CFA System??

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Part of the reason that I came up with this idea is that people could earn back. My initial thought was to create a membership level. Figures this would be a better option.

Like I said majesty this is a great idea it's just hard trying to talk my girl into paying money for a game I already bought...

pack1797

Staff member
Fun statistical question, not sure how to look this up , how many "of the night" bonuses have I ever won?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Fun statistical question, not sure how to look this up , how many "of the night" bonuses have I ever won?

I was trying to trap your money in the pot by dangling the carrot in front of you :p Of course, if you ever knocked anyone out (and certainly if you submitted them) you would be all but guaranteed a performance bonus ;)

iTvizzyy

Starter
it really shouldnt be about what you're "getting back" he puts a lot of time in and money in, we should be helping him pay for things that benefit us. i am willing.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Let's be clear, I'm not doing this to make money. Taking a couple bucks a week isn't the goal. However winning some bonuses and engaging members more would make it more worth it to me

SoAndSo

Starter
Although I'm not involved, I think this is a good idea. Also, when you win, it will mean that much more. People will train harder, fight smarter, & take it serious. However, I believe there needs to be more members for this to really pay off, & implementing this strategy can go both ways, either garnering prospects... or turning them off. I wish you well with this though.

pack1797

Staff member
Anyone that questions my devotion to the CFA is speaking out of school at best, and insulting at worst. I've been in every event but two, despite knowing I was overmatched in the game. I participated in the chat even when I wasn't fighting or on the card. I never said that what majesty is proposing is silly, or unfair, to the contrary I think it's a great idea to generate interest in the league. I only asked how many bonuses I had been involved in to date. I don't know any of you personally, but I wonder how many of you would still be around if you had my record. To assume I'm only interested in what I can get out of it is ludicrous to say the least. I've been on record time and again backing majesty on this site and in the event chat for the good of the site and league, which I have absolutely no stake in other than I would love to see it succeed because I love the vibe around here. Not trying to be antagonistic, be seriously know who you're talking to before you make insinuations you can't substantiate. That said, I'm in just like I always have been.

Anyone that questions my devotion to the CFA is speaking out of school at best, and insulting at worst. I've been in every event but two, despite knowing I was overmatched in the game. I participated in the chat even when I wasn't fighting or on the card. I never said that what majesty is proposing is silly, or unfair, to the contrary I think it's a great idea to generate interest in the league. I only asked how many bonuses I had been involved in to date. I don't know any of you personally, but I wonder how many of you would still be around if you had my record. To assume I'm only interested in what I can get out of it is ludicrous to say the least. I've been on record time and again backing majesty on this site and in the event chat for the good of the site and league, which I have absolutely no stake in other than I would love to see it succeed because I love the vibe around here. Not trying to be antagonistic, be seriously know who you're talking to before you make insinuations you can't substantiate. That said, I'm in just like I always have been.
Pack I hope your not talking about me I have never once intentionally questioned your devotion and if it came off that way I apologize you are as loyal to this as I am I do not want to back out of this I am just poor lol I am lucky to even have the game and I have been trying to talk my girl into letting me do this since Maj first proposed this idea and I feel like she's breaking lol pack I know how you feel about the losing thing trust me I may not have as bad of a record as you but that is because of a few lucky punches

iTvizzyy

Starter
i think hes talking about me, cus i said it shouldnt be about what you get back, but i was just speaking in general pack, i only been here about 2-3 months but i can tell you're a good member.

pack1797

Staff member
It's all good. Just clarifying my position on the topic at hand. Vizzy, I appreciate your attitude. Dbz, you too. Majesty, you are a big dummy. Lol. Just playing, you know I got your back around here. Didn't mean to rant, but I guess I did. Think the world of you folks, and that's why I play here. Don't care if you were here before me or this is your first day. You play here, and you're better for it. Keep it up majesty, we'll get where we need to be.