League Description / Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Contributor
Just joined this site. Looking to play with you all. PSN: coocath110
Past experience, played in a few leagues over at Traditionsportsonline
Now that most there have moved on to current gen im looking for a last gen league!
I'd play with any team but my top choices are 1. Lions 2. Jets 3. Eagles

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Just joined this site. Looking to play with you all. PSN: coocath110
Past experience, played in a few leagues over at Traditionsportsonline
Now that most there have moved on to current gen im looking for a last gen league!
I'd play with any team but my top choices are 1. Lions 2. Jets 3. Eagles

Glad to have you Ben! Many of us migrated over from TSO as well. We are trying to take some of the thing they did well and improve upon the things they did not. Hope you enjoy the site!

Reactions: Ben

Ben

Contributor
Glad to have you Ben! Many of us migrated over from TSO as well. We are trying to take some of the thing they did well and improve upon the things they did not. Hope you enjoy the site!

Thanks man! Looking forward to a fun league!

allansauce

Prospect
Hi there. Anthony already messaged you about me having interest in this league. I have read all the rules and agree to them. My team picks are 1. Saints 2. Bengals 3. Cardinals. My psn is sauceking3. Thanks

Hi there. Anthony already messaged you about me having interest in this league. I have read all the rules and agree to them. My team picks are 1. Saints 2. Bengals 3. Cardinals. My psn is sauceking3. Thanks

Yeah, sorry for getting back to you so late, but as Ben said, it'd definitely help with balancing the league more with another afc team

Status
Not open for further replies.