League Description / Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, let's start leaving this thread for people seeking to signup. Anything else let's post in either the Player's Lounge thread or a thread related to that topic

If you play CPU during the preseason, are we allowed to sim it at some point? Not super interested in playing with the Bears' 4th stringers.

After playing it myself, I'll admit, the game against the cpu's backups got old real quick. If everyone else feels the same way, I'd say we could either supersim the 4th qtr in preseason or if others feel the game is just too long (which I don't, myself) then we can see about lowering the qtr length

SoAndSo

Starter
The league advances at 2:00PM EST, I would ask for an extension as long as the game starts promptly at 1:00PM EST. I would really like to see you two match up.

motel08

Contributor
Futuriistiics, if you decide to go for the sliders. Change the fumbling to "75." The CPU run game sucks when it's at 5 like smitty has. Set it for both. It is that way because the CPU is too scared to fumble so they run worse. At 75, RBs use their abilities more.

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...9-smittys-zero-theory-simulation-sliders.html
Futuriistiics, and change the QB accuracy to 16, I forgot that part. There are too many bad throws with elite QBs when it's at 8.

Hi I Would Like To Join Your League My PSN Is OMETRA
Cowboys
Chiefs
Saints

Cool, the more the better. I assume you read the league description along with the rules, and maybe skimmed over some of the things we've posted so far, to get an idea of where we're at and who we are?

Im interested in joining... Ive read the rules and agree to them
Teams: Jaguars
Falcons
Browns

Alright, nice!. We're in Preseason week 2, but are doing some scrimmages to work out some sim gameplay kinks.

Check out the Training Camp thread, and drop a time you'd be available for a scrimmage. You pass muster and you're in

UndisputedMVP

Contributor
Alright, nice!. We're in Preseason week 2, but are doing some scrimmages to work out some sim gameplay kinks.

Check out the Training Camp thread, and drop a time you'd be available for a scrimmage. You pass muster and you're in
Okay i just posted in the Training Camp thread

SoAndSo

Starter
Meh... who picks the wrong team anyways, I mean, I can understand one or two teams away by accident... but Jets from Pats???
Welcome UndisputedMVP so I will be playing you twice this regular season. Oh... & I personally hate Romo so this should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.