League Description / Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
index.php

Illegal Procedure is a Madden 15 Online Connected Franchise Mode (CFM) League for the Playstation 3. The league is a "sim" league, utilizing standard "sim rules".

If you are interested in joining Illegal Procedure, you may post in this thread and will be added to the list of those interested. However, please look over the entire league description and rules before posting to make sure we are a good fit for you and vice versa
League Rules

The number one rule in Illegal Procedure is to have fun! We want everyone to enjoy the game and the league and to create an environment that makes people want to come back multiple times every day. While interacting with other league members and playing your games, make sure to keep that goal in mind. Is what you are doing fun for you and are you contributing to the enjoyment of the others in the league as well? If we all take that mindset into the league, we will no doubt have one of the best Madden leagues on the planet!

To make things simple and to create a general guide for our members, we have put together a basic set of Rules and Guidelines. This is not an all encompassing list, however. All users will be expected to play realistic, simulation football. If you are an online lobby player and play for your record, this is probably not the league for you. If you like to use game exploits, cheats or "cheese" plays to win, this is not the league for you. While we are willing to help new members acclimate to simulation football, we do not want to ruin other league member's enjoyment by having them play against non-sim tactics. So, please keep that in mind before signing up to play. If you have any questions, please send a PM to league commissioner Futuriistiics

Team Selection

Teams will be assigned using a selection process. Each user will post their top three team choices in order from #1-3 in this thread that when signing up. Teams will then be assigned by preference and need. We will try to get everyone their first or second choice. However, we need every team filled so if your #3 team is the Jaguars or Browns, you may get them. Be sure only to list teams that you will be happy playing as. We want everyone to get a team that they will enjoy and this process generally works better for that than a traditional draft.

Once the league is full, any new member will be given the option of choosing a team that is available. If only one team is available, then that is the team that you must use if you want to play in the league. We want everyone to enjoy the team that they have so please do not sign up if you will hate playing with that team. However, we also want owners whose #1 priority is to be part of a great league. So, if you only believe that you can enjoy the league if you have a certain team, it is probably best that you do not sign up as we cannot guarantee that..

League Activity

Each member of the league is expected to immerse themselves into the league. While we realize that not everyone will have the same amount of time to devote to the league as others, we do expect you to stay active on the forum and up-to-date on league happenings. With smartphones, tablets and PCs we find it reasonable to require each member to stop by the forums at least once per day. Obviously, the more you are active, the more you will get out of the league and the better it will be for other league members to communicate with you (scheduling, trade talks, etc.) We will also have a Group Me chat for the league as well so that will serve as alternative way for members to communicate.

NOTE: Owners can discuss scheduling on Group Me but one of the owners must post the date and time that the game will be played in the weekly scheduling thread in the Scheduling sub forum. Also, all trade approvals, transaction announcements and other pertinent league related news will need to be posted in the appropriate place on the forum. Group Me should be used as a general chat and secondary option of communication. It is much to hard to scroll through hundreds of Group Me posts to find where something was announced. So, again, all pertinent league related news/info must be posted on the forums.

Alright guys, I've sent out invites to everyone except JDUSH and anthonymadis97 who I haven't been able to get in touch with, but they can hop in as soon as they get back to me

Besides them, we're still at 8 users, so we're ready to start. Check your invites in game. I'll post details of our preseason advance schedeuel in the Scheduel thread

BDJarko and motel08, if you havent already, accept your invites in-game so we can get started. I plan on hitting the start league button when I get home

Jwbowersgtr if you haven't already got your character straight, please do so, unless you're planning on playing with the jets after all

SoAndSo

Starter
The hardest part in preseason is figuring out who to cut. Sometimes I get attached to a player who ends up being #54... Michael Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.