initial top 25

Colefolks319

Contributor
at the Florida State fan I am excited for our future we do not have a sr at any of the skill positions, running back, quarterback, tight end wide receiver, other than Golson the Notre Dame transfer.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I thin Tenn and Ark are going to surprise some folks this year. Especially Arkansas. They were tough last year. Much better than their record.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Lets break down the schedule for Arkansas there non conf schedule is really weak. I don't see how they come out of this season with a record better then 8-4. Of the 50/50 games I think they are lucky to go 3-2 against them which makes them 7-5 and 4 of those 7 wins are cupcakes.

Easy Win
UTEP
Toledo
UT Martin

Should win
Texas Tech

50/50
Tenn.
Miss St
Mizz
Texas A&m
@ Ole Miss

Should Lose
@ bama
auburn
@ LSU

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
georgiafan You do realize Arkansas shut out LSU 17-0 last year right? lol. They also blew out Ole Miss 30-0 and lost to both Mizzou and Miss St by 7 on the road. I can easily find a legitimate 9 wins on that schedule and maybe 10 depending on the 50/50's and how good Auburn is. You never really know in the SEC, but that Arkansas team was tough last year and I don't see how they aren't better this year.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
LSU will be improved this year there QB position was awful last year and they may have the best player in the SEC at HB. Also that game is @LSU and a good chance its at night which is a huge in LSU's favor. Last years result don't mean much to me about who is going to win this year. I'll def be pulling for them when they pay Ole Mi$$ and Missouri.

mycaddy

Starter
I expect to see Michigan in the top 25 by the end of the season (yes I know it is Harbaugh for year but I expect top 25 this year and top 10 next year... I know that is high expectations and a quick turnaround Preseason doesnt mean anything so I pay it no mind...

Paytonno1son

Hall of Famer
I think LSU is low. Notre Dame is always ranked to high.

I want Michigan to be ranked, but it needs to be legit. IMO, they need to be 6-0 before taking on MSU to be considered relevant.

GT is my sleeper for a playoff berth.

OSU walks away with this thing.:mad:

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Georgia Tech never does good with the expections on them so this year will be no different.

Michigan I think does better then expected and of course your right on ND I wouldn't be surprised if Texas pulls the upset off week 1

visionz813

Starter
at the Florida State fan I am excited for our future we do not have a sr at any of the skill positions, running back, quarterback, tight end wide receiver, other than Golson the Notre Dame transfer.

You also dont have much talent at QB. Jameis literally saved FSU several times last season.

visionz813

Starter
Boise state shouldnt even be in the top 25. USC is way too high. Notre Dame is always overrated. OSU is overrated. Its a poll for hype determined by writers...

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Ohio state schedule is a joke they they play one team currently in the top 25. Even if they go undeafted I might not put them in the playoffs just because the schedule is so easy. They better hope Michigan state only has one loss when they play them late. @ VT, and @ penn state is the 2nd and 3rd best teams they play all year and both of them lose 6 games last year. I don't see how they make the playoffs if they lose to MSU but they will