Graphics thread.

woodsmall12

All-Star
I like all of those sigs ... personally I think the one that reads Jeezy would be great for each user and adding photos of each of their fighters ... only issue that would arise is when a user loses a fighter for losing 3 fights in a row

Still a lot of options out there DarkParadox21 ... a lot of slick looking stuff ... keep up the good work

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Woody it was Devil that posted those lol. I def like the jeezy one too. Dev, dark is on CS2 so don't feel bad haha

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
We have the final 2 for TUF and have our first champion. Will prolly do a couple more title fights in the near future. So, just some thoughts on graphics that would be cool:

A TUF winner avatar or sig. Don't know how tough (pun haha) it is to do a custom one of if it's easier to just make it generic but something for the winner would be cool.

A champion avatar or sig. Again, it would be cool to have personalized ones but the belts could also potentially change hands often so whatever works for yall.

Dark is working on a title belt too. When he's done I'll put that in the event thread about the title fight. The winner could also put it in his sig.

Keep up the great work guys! Y'all are doing awesome!

We have the final 2 for TUF and have our first champion. Will prolly do a couple more title fights in the near future. So, just some thoughts on graphics that would be cool:

A TUF winner avatar or sig. Don't know how tough (pun haha) it is to do a custom one of if it's easier to just make it generic but something for the winner would be cool.

A champion avatar or sig. Again, it would be cool to have personalized ones but the belts could also potentially change hands often so whatever works for yall.

Dark is working on a title belt too. When he's done I'll put that in the event thread about the title fight. The winner could also put it in his sig.

Keep up the great work guys! Y'all are doing awesome!

More or less still trying to make sure I still have talent Lmao but this is what i did with about 30 mins of work, but is this kinda what you were thinking? the Fighter in the words? Because its actually not that hard of a concept to do, just need the right picture and right font

Untitled-2.jpg

Obviously, You wouldnt have the eraser marks and the background would be transparent but Im lazy now and don't wanna keep working on it lmao, I wanna FIGHT!!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Dude that's legit! Its little tough to ready the letters so maybe a little more contrast in the colors but ya, that rocks!

Dude that's legit! Its little tough to ready the letters so maybe a little more contrast in the colors but ya, that rocks!

Yeah, I think its the font to be honest. But, I can do anything with this stuff as long as the Font is big enough to put things into. You guys can even go to dafont.com and pick a font for yourselves. Because when it comes to changing the fighter in the sig, i just take out that layer and insert a new layer with the new fighter. Most of the work is just finding a good pic of the fighter lmao

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
uffinalle_zps78b26b45.png

Poster for TUF finale (finally got my photoshop back about 30 minutes ago, gonna be working a lot in the next few days with it working again)

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
DarkParadox21 best one so far! I like the darker look to the posters
THX man, I used to make darker looking posters all the time for a WWE league I was in and haven't in awhile so I was kinda going back to my old roots with this one.

In other notes everyone will be getting there Avi and Sigs pretty soon. Just got back photoshop so I was kinda delayed but I'm working as much as possible on these so every member has something to there name, for sigs it would be awesome to tell me what colors you guys would prefer so I don't give like pink and someone doesn't want it lol (Wanna keep improving things and make things people want to have to there name.) Also working on a 2nd belt, we have one already made although I find it kinda still cartoonish looking and kinda bigger than I thought it would be when I posted the images on here so we should have that soon as well. Anybody have any idea what the colors of the Logo should be as well? Wanna take my shot at creating a main logo instead of switching the fonts off and on.

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
TeamHawkeye_zps749f9eec.png

TeamGilgamesh_zps00099f0e.png

Gils might be updated depending on what happens tonight, I like feedback so if you guys want something better just tell me I wont get mad lol. Also everyone elses is coming either tonight, tomorrow or Tuesday at the very latest. Avis as well possibly.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I had them set to an upgraded level. Might keep that but I'll allow if for everyone in this league. It can bog down the site if everyone has sig banners.