Graphics thread.

Thanks lol, the Link one was a tutorial one that basically taught me how to make the sig. none the less, i had to still make it lol the original looked a lot better if my memory serves me correctly

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm getting ready to start pubbing the site for Madden (which by default will hopefully bring in more UFC followers). If either of you guys want to take a shot at creating a logo and/or cover for the Facebook page or my YouTube channel where I'll upload the fights that would be awesome!

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Either of you guys know anything about video production? Having the streams in one thread is working ok right now. But, ideally, I want to be able to alternate between the different Twitch feeds all in one fed so that it is easier for users to follow.

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
Either of you guys know anything about video production? Having the streams in one thread is working ok right now. But, ideally, I want to be able to alternate between the different Twitch feeds all in one fed so that it is easier for users to follow.
Wouldn't be possible for UFC. The only thing I could think of is if you made a twitch account and gave everyone the password to it so when your done with you're fights you can sign out and let the others sign into it. If it wasn't only a 2 player game I would say X-split which on second thought could work if you stream the streams with x-split onto the main stream ................. yeah

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Wouldn't be possible for UFC. The only thing I could think of is if you made a twitch account and gave everyone the password to it so when your done with you're fights you can sign out and let the others sign into it. If it wasn't only a 2 player game I would say X-split which on second thought could work if you stream the streams with x-split onto the main stream ................. yeah

LOL. WHAT?!?!!?

I thought about using a screen cap device and stream that to my Twitch. You would just see me briefly switching between feeds. Saw X-Split but didn't see how it would work for what I want to do...

Yeah, I would say just make a seperate twitch account for CFA in general. We could all start streaming to it as our fights start. But thats just one idea out of the many that could work

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Yeah, I would say just make a seperate twitch account for CFA in general. We could all start streaming to it as our fights start. But thats just one idea out of the many that could work

The reason that option doesn't appeal to me is that I'm not sure the PS4 will store more than one account and guys probably aren't going to want to delete their personal accounts every time they fight. Also, unless they set it all up in advance (which no everyone will do), it will take time to enter the details of the new account which will slow down the broadcast. Lastly, some guys want to build their own channels and preventing them from using them may lessen their intrigue with the league overall. So, we have to find a better option ;)

Lol no clue then lol ive only just started using twitch myself so I dont know how it works. I think personally I may start using ustream lmao

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Lol no clue then lol ive only just started using twitch myself so I dont know how it works. I think personally I may start using ustream lmao

I wouldn't. They cater to businesses. They have a decent interface but if you want to upgrade anything it's outrageously expensive. They also have about 1/10 of the traffic (or less) of Twitch. Not even sure why Sony included them to be honest. Twitch is the leader in game streams and the best way to get people to watch/follow.

Hmmmmm alrighty then lmao. But yeah, to get back onto topic haha, when I get off tomorrow im going to install CS6 and get started on the photoshop ideas. I was gonna try and replicate the UFC 170 poster as its been my favorite one that ive seen.

images

Im just not entirely sure which font you guys used for the CFA logo thinger.

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
Hmmmmm alrighty then lmao. But yeah, to get back onto topic haha, when I get off tomorrow im going to install CS6 and get started on the photoshop ideas. I was gonna try and replicate the UFC 170 poster as its been my favorite one that ive seen.

images

Im just not entirely sure which font you guys used for the CFA logo thinger.

I used the TRANSFORMERS font from dafont.com, but if you can find a better font it's probably worthwhile to just use a new one (Transformers font gets really bad when edited a certain way to match the poster which is why I been using other fonts on them)

I used the TRANSFORMERS font from dafont.com, but if you can find a better font it's probably worthwhile to just use a new one (Transformers font gets really bad when edited a certain way to match the poster which is why I been using other fonts on them)

Alright cool, ill take a look around and post my findings for fonts

With 15 mins of work, this is what I managed to do lmao, what do you guys think? lol
Those are the fonts I quickly found as well, the bottom is the UFC font obviously lol

Untitled-1-2.jpg

yeah im too tired to muster up anything better right now, when i wake up later ill give it some time and make a proper one. this was more or less just trying to figure out my tools n stuff. so much new stuff in CS6, i used to use CS3 lmao