Graphics thread.

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
Instead of just going on multiple topics I'll just post everything on here and update daily.

So far here is 1 of the concept banners (Not sure if final depends on feedback I always want positive and not just good enough)

cfaconcept_zps416d38db.png

and here is the poster I did for CFA2 tomorrow. (Working on a lot of cuts so I can have more renders to choose from so these will get better in the future hopefully, surprisingly not a lot of MMA psd's out there other than PSD-Dreams, stock piling lot of stuff for the future of these.)

POSTERR_zpsaa44e2b5.png

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Here's an idea of a belt someone did for the WMMA game. I'm sure you could modernize it more but thought it may provide some inspiration ;)

Belt_zps5675d139.jpeg

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Or some kind of belt/sign banner or avatar combo like we talked about. We may have a title fight or two coming up so let's see what you can come up with. Gotta be able to rep that belt when you win it! :)

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
We are gonna have belts keep improving/more variety as time goes, Some are vectorized cause they are easier but I am working on realistic looking belts as well. So should have something done by the time of the first title matches and keep updating and trying to improve with votes on whether to scrap old ones for new ones. TUF winner will get some graphical things as well that they can keep or just leave it.

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
CFACONCEPTBELT1_zps77384c7c.png
First concept belt (Have better ones being worked on but thought I would just share this while the others are being worked on since its finished)

poster for last nights event.
POSTERR2_zpsf2dfcf8f.png

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
DarkParadox21 The only think I don't like about the poster is the test. Hard to read and kind looks busy. CFA 2 was great! :) The belt is coming along nicely! The fist looks a little cartoony but good otherwise. Just remember, it needs to look like something a champion (Gilgamesh101) would be proud to walk around in :D

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
DarkParadox21 The only think I don't like about the poster is the test. Hard to read and kind looks busy. CFA 2 was great! :) The belt is coming along nicely! The fist looks a little cartoony but good otherwise. Just remember, it needs to look like something a champion (Gilgamesh101) would be proud to walk around in :D

Yeah I liked the background but didn't have anywhere to put the text so I kinda got lazy there with the poster, and yeah I agree kinda cartoony, but I do have more I'm working on that should be more well recieved.

8821fa6a3bdba473737a443335fe9be1_zpsccf347fb.png

Big list of things to come, I am really into the graphic thing again after taking 2 years off.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
DarkParadox21 take a look at this list of EA SPORTS UFC videos from YouTube. Think you can work on anything that I can add to our videos so we can get up there on the search list? Apparently custom avatars are a big part of it.

DarkParadox21

The peoples champ.
DarkParadox21 take a look at this list of EA SPORTS UFC videos from YouTube. Think you can work on anything that I can add to our videos so we can get up there on the search list? Apparently custom avatars are a big part of it.
Yeah I can do stuff for the youtube/facebook page or whatever social media site this will be linked to.

also CFA 4 poster I whipped up before heading to work.
POSTERR3_zps955320c2.png

IDK what will be done exactly but Sunday is the day I'm gonna really work on graphics and hopefully finish lot of the belts/avis (although might keep some hidden for special occasions. It's been taking me longer to finish stuff than I used to due to a long break and kinda learning again.

I used to be good with photoshop. Ill have to find some old work of mine. It would take a tiny bit of time to get back into the flow of it BUT if ya want I can give it a shot?

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I used to be good with photoshop. Ill have to find some old work of mine. It would take a tiny bit of time to get back into the flow of it BUT if ya want I can give it a shot?

Absolutely! The more the merrier. The more content we can generate, the more players we can attract and then more personalities we have, the more fans we can gather :)