VIP SCHEDULING/W14/S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
I'm not agreeing on a sim. That's trash. Technically, he missed the initial 12 hour responses. But I can do 930 est on Tuesday.

doubles87 majesty95 pack1797

The 12 hour response is a guide and not a guarantee of an auto. It's also more pertinent in a 48 hour advance than a 60 hour advance. Doubles is giving you a reasonable timeframe over two days. Yes, he miscommunicated his schedule, but he is at least trying to get the game in which should be everyone's goal.

B

BlackPaw

The 12 hour response is a guide and not a guarantee of an auto. It's also more pertinent in a 48 hour advance than a 60 hour advance. Doubles is giving you a reasonable timeframe over two days. Yes, he miscommunicated his schedule, but he is at least trying to get the game in which should be everyone's goal.
Yep yep, hear ya.

Good for 930 est tomorrow doubles87

Ninersfan8052 Mondays dont work for me ever. Tuesdays are hard because I get home late and its advance day. Might just have to be a sim this time around

The only time that you had to play was after 11 PM CST tonight? Honestly, if that's all your availability is, Ninersfan8052 sgoukd have he option the play the CPU. That's just not much of a window at all :(

I am in the last 2 weeks of my college career so I have a lot of stuff to get done and I am busy between 6-9 tomorrow so I am not sure if I can come up with an hour time tomorrow to play Madden.

Danperez

Starter
CJTHA1 I'm free tonight after 630 CST, sorry i haven't replied i tried to open a conversation to schedule a time before posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.