VIP SCHEDULING/W14/S2

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlackPaw

Hey doubles87 im usually flexible but I have another game scheduled after ours. We missed a good window yesterday and Im not sure when I'd be free tomorrow.

May need a word from majesty95 n pack1797

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey doubles87 im usually flexible but I have another game scheduled after ours. We missed a good window yesterday and Im not sure when I'd be free tomorrow.

May need a word from majesty95 n pack1797

I'm not sure what to say. He said he was free to play after 6:30 CST and you set it for 7:30 CST and now he's saying he can't do that... Maybe there was some miscommunication. Let's see if he can clarify.

B

BlackPaw

majesty95 pack1797 BlackPaw

The last time was meant to be PST same as the previous two times posted in that message. I live in PST but I typed CST because I try to often translate to the timezone the league works in. I'm good after 6:30pm PST today or tomorrow. I'm not home any earlier than that unfortunately.

Yea that's late for me and both days are wasted because that's like the end of the day for me.

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
So you guys can't play at 6:30 PST/ 9:30 ET either day? doubles87 BlackPaw Hate to see it get simmed. Doubles didn't seem to be available SUN but he is available MON and TUE even though it's late. Not sure it justifies one going on auto over the other even though has made more of an effort. pack1797 can look at it as well

B

BlackPaw

I'm not agreeing on a sim. That's trash. Technically, he missed the initial 12 hour responses. But I can do 930 est on Tuesday.

doubles87 majesty95 pack1797

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.