VIP SCHEDULING/W14/S2

Status
Not open for further replies.

pack1797

Staff member
Please make note of these things in addition to all of the other communications that we have sent out. Most of you are doing great at most of them but missing a few important ones ;)
  • Please post as much as info when posting to schedule to help get the game scheduled quickly. The more info you give, the easier it is for your opponent to pick a time.
  • Every game should be streamed. The Xbox logo indicated who streams. The player not streaming should send the invite.
  • All Twitch accounts should be set to archive past broadcasts. If yours is not and we go to look at game tape and it is not there, you will have at least one game vs the CPU simmed to a loss (the longer you have been here, the harsher the penalty).
  • Game results should be posted as soon after the game as possible. ONLY the winning team should submit. If the winning team has not submitted within 24 hours, the losing team should submit and PM me and Mike and your opponent and let us know. If this is not done, one or both users will have a game vs the CPU simmed to a loss.
  • Please rate your opponents honestly and fairly. Giving everyone a 5 when they did not play like a 5 helps nobody. The ranking system is to help guys improve, not admonish them. Please use it accordingly.
  • If you know that you aren't going to be available, please go to settings/user teams and put yourself on autopilot. The power is in your hands.
Tampa Bay Buccs :psbutton: Jukemwr21 vs Atlanta Falcons Studley021
New Orleans Saints vs Carolina Panthers :psbutton: zbenjamin85
Seattle Seahawks :psbutton: woodsmall12 vs New York Jets dspbuckle
Kansas City Chiefs :psbutton: majesty95 vs Tennessee Titans georgiafan
Chicago Bears :psbutton: Paytonno1son vs Jacksonville Jags Blackhawk375
Green Bay Packers Tigers20 vs Minnesota Vikings:psbutton: priestmvp
New England Patriots Molholt vs Indianapolis Colts :psbutton: pack1797
Baltimore Ravens vs Miami Dolphins :psbutton: OzoneAz
Pittsburgh Steelers :psbutton: CJTHA1 vs Cincinnati Bengals Danperez
Washington Redskins vs Dallas Cowboys :psbutton: rkjones217
St Louis Rams NightHawkTH32 vs San Francisco 49ers :psbutton: Ninersfan8052
Buffalo Bills :psbutton: Xxclaywilliamxx vs Arizona Cardinals
San Diego Chargers Glen Cieske vs Oakland Raiders :psbutton: Spayer419
New York Giants doubles87 vs Detroit Lions :psbutton: BlackPaw
Cleveland Browns :psbutton: BigTexas18 vs Philadelphia Eagles Vandalay14

DEADLINE IS TUESDAY NIGHT AT 11:00 PM CST.​

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Vandalay14 All times are CST. All times are earliest and latest start times of game.

Sunday - Available pretty much all day and night. I'm going to be putting up Christmas lights but can make time for game. Just let me know.

Monday - 7AM-11AM
Tuesday - 7AM-11AM

Molholt

Starter
pack1797

Sunday isn't an exact science, but roughly anytime after about 3PM CST is good. Monday/Tuesday is anytime after 6PM CST.

Anything in that window work for you?

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
majesty95

I'll be free from after the Falcons game tomorrow to about midnight. I'm going to a bball game Monday night so it will be later on in the night about 9:30 or so but that's not set in stone

Vandalay14

Contributor
Vandalay14 All times are CST. All times are earliest and latest start times of game.

Sunday - Available pretty much all day and night. I'm going to be putting up Christmas lights but can make time for game. Just let me know.

Monday - 7AM-11AM
Tuesday - 7AM-11AM

Lets shoot for 230 CST tomorrow?

Glen Cieske

All-Star
Spayer419

My nephew is coming over to paint my daughters room and nursery. So I'm not sure of my availability for today. I won't know until later.

When are you free today? I might be able to just to work around your schedule.

Spayer419

Starter
Spayer419

My nephew is coming over to paint my daughters room and nursery. So I'm not sure of my availability for today. I won't know until later.

When are you free today? I might be able to just to work around your schedule.

No need to play today if your tied up, but I have nothing going on today so could fit around your schedule if you wanna name a time

Tomorrow I'm free from 530-7. Tuesday anytime after 530

CJTHA1

Starter
Bengals- Today I'm quite busy, Monday I get off at 5pm but I won't be free til after the Cowboys game. Tuesday I'm off at 5pm est as well so please let me know what time is good for you

Danperez

priestmvp

Starter
Tigers20 hey bud let me know what works for you I could probly play after the KC/oak game today or Monday and Tuesday should be good after 530 cst

Status
Not open for further replies.