The Lounge

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Create a team twitter and post it in the league twitter thread. I'll add you to the list. Then just tweet out stuff about your team randomly. Try to at least post quick game summaries.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Welcome aboard and good to see yall are in the NFC where we needed some more user teams. I'll try and get in the habit of tagging yall in things I post.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Now that I got the last 2 press conf. posted I am going to take several days off of posting cool content stuff. Gotta regroup and get renergizded after my horrible showing in the playoff game

Jukemwr21

All-Star
Now that I got the last 2 press conf. posted I am going to take several days off of posting cool content stuff. Gotta regroup and get renergizded after my horrible showing in the playoff game
You did pretty well for a team that had the second overall pick last year buddy. Continue to build and you'll see better results!

cnorys4

Contributor
majesty95 haha cheese?? More like Swiss cheese on all those defenses that can't shut it down.

It's alright though, px1 opposed to real competition. No biggie.

On the real though, a lot of good players in the league. Hope you guys have fun! But remember "it's a business" take it serious, not too much fun!

pack1797

Staff member
cnorys4 you ran repetitive, easy plays on offense. Lobby ball. And you're so full of yourself that you don't think you should adapt to rules that you agreed to. No competition? Your rb and te had 60% of you totally team receptions, mostly on the easiest routes in the game. You have a track record of not being able to take feedback, and only you thought how you played your last game was good. We had the same conversation with three other owners, and they adapted. One of them won a playoff game. You didn't, got booted, and now you're talking nonsense in a players lounge for a league you got removed from. Play Madden any way you want to. It's your game. But frankly, after saying you didn't care if you got booted, you're in here complaining to people that are no longer your peers, trying to stir shit. Free tip, tough guy. Accept responsibility. The only reason you're gone is you. Not majesty95 , not favoritism, not bad luck. Just you. You said you don't care. Do it elsewhere if this is the best you got.

cnorys4

Contributor
cnorys4 you ran repetitive, easy plays on offense. Lobby ball. And you're so full of yourself that you don't think you should adapt to rules that you agreed to. No competition? Your rb and te had 60% of you totally team receptions, mostly on the easiest routes in the game. You have a track record of not being able to take feedback, and only you thought how you played your last game was good. We had the same conversation with three other owners, and they adapted. One of them won a playoff game. You didn't, got booted, and now you're talking nonsense in a players lounge for a league you got removed from. Play Madden any way you want to. It's your game. But frankly, after saying you didn't care if you got booted, you're in here complaining to people that are no longer your peers, trying to stir shark. Free tip, tough guy. Accept responsibility. The only reason you're gone is you. Not majesty95 , not favoritism, not bad luck. Just you. You said you don't care. Do it elsewhere if this is the best you got.

I want to say one more thing and then I will walk away for good, cause honestly in my eyes it's still just a videogame and there are far more important things in this world than a $60 disc at GameStop.

You did not watch my games this season, At least the majority of them so don't accuse me of using easy plays. I didn't get booted, I walked away(regardless of whether you would of done it anyway, irrelevant now). You spoke your mind above, but most of it was just to save face, make the situation look more favorable to px1, which is totally fine, I get it.

I was told after game 16 that I had poor distribution of passes, but in my mind I thought I was mixing it up and doing pretty well. Truth be told, I'm not full of myself and other than some pretty solid D this season I thought I was pretty average. Most of what I'm saying now is just good old shit talk because I walked away with a route and on a good note. I didn't come in trying to cheese or exploit anyone. In all my user games everyone said gg, including the one against you pack1797 the guy who gave me 5 stars after I whooped that ass, not 1or 2 cause I ran the same play. You guys and mostly the almighty majesty95 accused me of cheesing and threw out some pretty harsh words on wednesday(despite me being really calm about it all), yet all I did in that playoff game was try to move the ball around and incorporate some other players. I'm a shitty play caller. I couldn't get Marshall involved, but I tried. Also tried expressing that in our conversation afterwords. Anyways, back to the point of all this.

It's your league, your rules, your guidelines. I thought I followed them pretty good for 16 games. Why the hell did you all wait 16 games before telling me I was doing something wrong? What is the point of streaming every game? What's the point of a ranking system, where all these user games I played I got 5 stars? Sounds like poor management to me, but whatever. Might need to talk to everyone and get em all on the same page, that's what good leaders do.

Anyways, good luck to everyone. Hope the colts and Chiefs suck though, later.

BigTexas18

Hall of Famer
Where's the sense of self accountability? Our VIP league is for the top tier, invite only, sim players. Which means we need to hold ourselves accountable. If you notice your average TE and HB are leading your team in receptions there should be a red flag. What am I doing and what can I do better? I constantly look at all aspects of my game and see if I'm doing anything wrong. I texted pack the other day to ask if my distribution between my #1 and #2 HB was too far off. majesty95 amd pack1797 dont have time to babysit us. They don't sit on this site and constantly push refresh. Ultimately, it comes down to do you want to be here. If you do you'll hold yourself accountable. If that fails, and something happens we have nobody to blame but ourselves. We all agreed to the rules