The Lounge

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
I will be going out of town for a few days this weekend and not sure if I will have internet access. If I do then I can bring my ps4. I'm not sure when I am leaving maybe Thursday after work but prob not till Friday sometime.

My next 2 games are vs user and then week 16 is vs the CPU. So I'm thinking we can will be on the week 16 game vs the CPU. If that's the case then I'll just run home and play it real quick while im at lunch or something.

edit - now looks like i'll be leaving Thursday night

Last edited:

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Hey guys, Jandy is going to be taking over the Texans on referral from Spayer419. He's going to be on auto for the rest of the season as its not fair for him to jump into playoff race. But he will join and do scouting and such.

Jandy, please send me (majesty95) and pack1797 friend requests and we will get you an invite.

georgiafan

Hall of Famer
Majesty or pack will send you a league invite and then just accept it from madden. We just Advanced today so you have plenty of time do your scouting for this week.

Me and pack1797 have a good friendly rivilalry going on in the AFC south So I hope you can come in and expand that. I can tell you that mallet is having a pretty good season for the Texans.