XB1 Team Preferences

majesty95

Admin
Staff member
Not really down for a practice league. I've been playing SIM leagues for years and I know how this works and would like to dominate the real thing :)

Bengals please if they still open...appreciate the opportunity man

If for whatever reason you decide to not role with the 24 team league thing and open it up to 32 due to the high response. I'd rather have the Texans

We're keeping it at 24 bc 32 is too many to personalities to manage lol. Plus a few CPU games give guys a break.

Hofinator10

Starter
Cool that's understandable I've never done leagues without 32 guys but I have helped managed them and yea a lot of personalities will sometimes clash.

I know you've got a ton of people ahead of me but please let me know as soon as you do if i'm in the main league or not. I do two leagues every year and i'm keeping a spot open for this one until I hear otherwise.

We would like to get an idea of what teams everyone is interested in using while we wait for Madden 16 to release. If we get enough interested users, we may even create a practice league so that guys can get used to the rules and logging games on the Rankings page. Please post your Top 5 team choices below and as soon as we have enough that we feel we can start balancing the conferences and divisions out, we will assign teams. Should we have enough interest, we could assign teams before the practice league and use updated 2015 rosters and our new teams to practice with.

***NOTE; If you have not done so, please fill out the league app in the Official Madden League Sign Ups thread to be considered for the league.
1.cards
2.seahawks
3.bengals
4.eagles
5.lions